Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 5th, 2009, 10:38 PM

Shadowedwasteland is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
An Idea For A Large Expansion

What if, considering Tor-Kul-Na rode one, they released a unique squad of 3 Giant Marros with like some new ruins or marro structures. I was wondering "Where do Giant Marro's come from?" and "Are there more?". It would be pretty neat to have Tor-Kul-Na charging into battle against Sgt. Drake and a squad of Massachusetts 4th with A Massive Squad Of Marro. Please comment maybe give me An idea On better terrain or something.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

To View My Secondary Avatar Hold Alt+F4

Last edited by Shadowedwasteland; August 6th, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
Old August 5th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: An Idea For A Large Wave 10 Expansion

Nice idea. You should post it in this thread rather than creating a new thread.
Old August 5th, 2009, 10:44 PM

Shadowedwasteland is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: An Idea For A Large Wave 10 Expansion

Oh Thanks! I'll Just Post it Over There.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

To View My Secondary Avatar Hold Alt+F4

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion