Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 13th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Upstate NY Saratoga Slugfest[Now with Set place!]

I am holding a Tournament sometime this summer.
Date:July 12th
Place:Bob's Trees
1227 West Galway Rd
Hagaman, NY 12086
518-882-9455
Point cost/other:This will be a 600 point slugfest that has no glyphs.
I am hoping it will be after Wave 8 comes out.
Style:Swiss StyleThis will be good old classic heroscape no Marvel, Using Kinseth's Scoring System.
Time:Sign In at 11 starts at 12,it will be 5 rounds.I don't plan on having a strict time limit but if someones game goes way over it will be set at 1 hour.
Prize: The entrance fee will be a prize for the table and I will most likely have a Master set up for grabs.
Maps:
Into the Shades
Badru Valley
Broken Skyline
Marr Highway=Uprisings bring
Fire Isles
Hot Heights
Turret Rocks
Diversions =Kinseth Bring
Surface Tension
Center Table
Winter Holdout
Ticalla Sunrise
Shady Oasis
Bog Den 2.0[By Me]
Marr highway 2 End of Road
Here is my new ruling, because a couple of people have mentioned that they want to bring an army that goes over 24 hexes.
So,If you go over the hex amount, you must bring 2 hexes pieces that fit your starting zone.
What I mean is
If you go over by 3 people, you must bring 2 3-Hex tiles one for your own side, and one for your opponents side. At the end of their starting zone, on the same place as your, you get to attach the piece.
If someone brings more pieces than you, your off the hook, and can leave your pieces aside, and use their lets say 7 hex piece for their army, to use at the end of your own starting zone.

Members:
1.Uprising
2.Onacara
3.Anthony Jr
4.Mini Ona
5.Ollie
6.Guido
7.Kinseth
8.Shades fan
9.TableWalker
10.TableWalker Jr.
11.Kathy
12.Coyote
13.Aquiose
14. Einar's Puppy
15. Neighbor of Shades fan
16.Friend of Kinseth
17. Kid 1
18. Kid 2
19.Kid 3
20. RobertDD
21.Nyys
22.Bengi
23. SjScaper
24. Bryon
25. ZombieKnight
Tell me if you are in for certain.[Thanks]
Maybes:
1.The Scaped[Maybe]
2.Jay[Maybe]
3.jedilou[Maybe]
4.Zombie Bomb[Maybe]

Happy Scaping!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; July 12th, 2008 at 01:56 AM.
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:45 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Upstate NY Saratoga Slugfest

Nice going Shades....me and boys will make the trip if we can.
Old April 13th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Nice going Shades....me and boys will make the trip if we can.
The deal at target let me get 2 more RotV's and 2 More Swarm of the Marros.
So I am pretty colose to having what I need.
I am ordering 5 Ticalla jungle sets with my money and should have enough of thoughs.The RttFF situation is bad though,I only have 2 of thoughs so hopefully I can order a couple of them.
I have 8 Master sets and plan on getting a couple more by the 28th.

Old April 13th, 2008, 07:09 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old April 13th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
I had to have one that way I had something to do before Choas in the Capital 2.

Let the Smack talking begin!
Onacara is so bad at heroscape, a ten year old beat him.

Old April 13th, 2008, 09:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I can always bring some trees with me too
Old April 14th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Sweet.

Late July or early August would not be great for me, but might still be possible.

Wave 9?! I admire your optimism, Shades. And there is nothing wrong with being beaten by 10 year olds (though I have put that NY experience behind me and moved on to being beaten by 12 year olds).
Old April 14th, 2008, 09:19 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Waiting on wave 9 might push this competition into Autumn. I will be considering going starting... NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 14th, 2008, 12:03 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Sorry about that,Wave 8.
Thanbks for the intrest,It will most likely be late June or early July,I just have to find a place to hold it now.
I am not putting any of you down in the members list because I don't know when it will be.

Old April 14th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Thanbks for the intrest,It will most likely be late June or early July,I just have to find a place to hold it now.
I am not putting any of you down in the members list because I don't know when it will be.
The Beantown Beatdown is on June 28th. How about having it a couple of weeks later on July 12th?
Old April 14th, 2008, 12:08 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Sorry about that,Wave 8.
I'm going to have to vote on early July. I have a wedding to go to around June 20th and I know that the following weekend is the 4th Annual Beantown Beatdown, which I have already pledged my attendance. Just some food for thought. Of course, if you fear me as much as Tubatsu says you do, you may want to schedule it for one of those weekends.

EDIT: You win this time, Ollie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.

Last edited by guido; April 14th, 2008 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Ollie beat me to the punch in mentioning the Beatdown and recommending a July Tourney.
Old April 14th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
Sorry about that,Wave 8.
I'm going to have to vote on early July. I have a wedding to go to around June 20th and I know that the following weekend is the 4th Annual Beantown Beatdown, which I have already pledged my attendance. Just some food for thought. Of course, if you fear me as much as Tubatsu says you do, you may want to schedule it for one of those weekends.

EDIT: You win this time, Ollie.
Congrats on your wedding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events