Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old November 11th, 2007, 02:57 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Book of Events - List of States/Cities and their threads

A number of people are asking for a Sticky of event threads and I like the idea enough to build the thread. Using the collection of ideas presented, and ripping of Board Game Geek's organization method, here is my start to the Event Book.

If you want your area thead linked to, post a link in this thread. As people do with the "Books of...", map threads, and customs threads we ask that you keep your events in one thread and alter the first post of that thread to reflect new information. Please provide your state and region/league name as a link to the region/league thread like so:
WA - Seattle Emerald City Game days
And I will add them to the region and bold the state. Specific events threads can be linked to from your master region thread, or you can submit a new link to this thread. Follow up on new links may not be immediate, so I highly encourage a master thread for the regular event organizers. There are two big events that will also get some links to be updated as threads begin for them and will stay linked for a bit after the event to encourage review and further discussion. These two events will become stickied/announced as the events draw close.
Gencon (August 14-17, 200
National Heroscape day (October 20th, 2007)

West
AK, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
WA - Seattle Emerald City Game days - (monthly, 3rd Saturday)
UT - Salt Lake/Provo area (monthly, Sat.)

Southwest
AZ, CO, NM, OK, TX

Midwest
IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MO, MN, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI
IL - Chicagoland Heroscaping
Chicagoland Scapers Index(an index in my index!)
MO-KS - Kansas City area

Northeast
DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT, VA

Southeast
AL, AR, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, WV, FL
FL - Florida Organization
NC- North Carolina 'Scapers

Western Canada

Eastern Canada

Mexico

The rest of the world
South America
Europe
Asia
Australia

(I'll divide out those regions a bit more if we get enough events)
Old November 11th, 2007, 05:43 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
God bless ya, bunjee, you're a peach!

Suggestion: add a preface (USA - region) to the listed USA areas.

Suggestion 2: Add Canada, Europe, Asia & Australia/New Zealand.

For Utah:
Old November 11th, 2007, 08:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I'd put Florida on here, but I don't think the guy who has the first post is even around anymore...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 11th, 2007, 10:20 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott
God bless ya, bunjee, you're a peach!

Suggestion: add a preface (USA - region) to the listed USA areas.

Suggestion 2: Add Canada, Europe, Asia & Australia/New Zealand.

For Utah:
Doh! I forgot about Canada and other regions! I meant to add them in, but was kind of rushing. I'll get that changed and add your region shortly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
I'd put Florida on here, but I don't think the guy who has the first post is even around anymore...
If you are talking about this one:
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=4343
I can pull the first post and that would put Vydar as the first post. Think he would be up to the duty? Or I could nix down to your first post. Talk amongst your thread and let me know.
Old November 14th, 2007, 05:22 PM

ikkyu142 has disabled reputation
Yep thats the one bunjee. I'll get back on the ball with this, as NecroBlade has been doing the lions share while I was on hiatus.

so please link that tag with the FL listing.
Old November 15th, 2007, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkyu142
Yep thats the one bunjee. I'll get back on the ball with this, as NecroBlade has been doing the lions share while I was on hiatus.

so please link that tag with the FL listing.
Hey, thanks for coming back! Always good to see people return to the obsession! 1st post updated.
Old December 13th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Here's one for NC by HOGG
NC- North Carolina 'Scapers
Old January 15th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This is really great what you are doing. Here is our groups thread.

PA-Eastern PA Scapers

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old January 15th, 2008, 01:54 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Lee's Summit (basically part of Kansas City)

www.kcheroscapers.com

We meet at Pulp Fiction (owner is a HS'er, too).

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old April 26th, 2019, 02:35 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Book of Events - List of States/Cities and their threads

@bunjee ,

I don't know if you are still maintaining this, but, since it is stickied, I thought I'd post an update.

For California:

We don't have regular events, but any events we do have are posted in these threads:

NorCal:
Northern California Directory

SoCal:
CA-SoCal Heroscapers

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 28th, 2020, 01:36 AM

Piratebunny is surprisingly tart

I’m in Temecula CA area. Is there a regular event going on weekends anywhere nearby there? I have been unsuccessful in finding anything posted in the threads.
Old May 28th, 2020, 08:32 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

I honestly didn't know this was a thread for updating but while we are at it Chris Perkins and I run events in MA and RI mainly and consolidated it to a single thread found here

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers