Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 6th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
New Forum - Custom Terrain and Obstacles

I created a new forum for Custom Terrain. There has been some confusion as to where to put it. Under Maps and Scenarios it said "custom terrain" but that didn't make any sense to me and some others.

I moved a bunch of threads over there, if I missed something let me know. I will continue to look for threads, but there are a lot so I am bound to miss some.
Old July 6th, 2006, 06:56 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Better late than never I suppose...

I kinda owe you that for all those little posts like that you drop on me
Old July 6th, 2006, 09:07 PM
ultradoug

Guess I'll put mettal scape there.
haahhah

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online