Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 5th, 2021, 07:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Hershey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'm also not sure you need this last line.
Quote:
HEAVY ORDNANCE
For the entire game, all Judge figures you control may use the Lawgiver Armour Piercing Round Special Attack. When the Lawgiver Armour Piercing Round Special Attack refers to Judge Hershey, it instead refers to the attacking Judge.
If Lawgiver said "the attacking figure" instead of Judge Hershey, you wouldn't. But as written, it's necessary. Otherwise the attack comes from Hershey even if another figure is attacking.

Last edited by dok; June 5th, 2021 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Judge Hershey, a half dozen brit city judges, maybe Meggan, and some combo of IP/Ms. Marvel/Robot/Nebula/Baby Groot
Old June 5th, 2021, 09:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The last line isnt needed by current C3G rules.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 5th, 2021, 10:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Ah, I see. That's a good rule.
Old June 5th, 2021, 10:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

In case anyone wants the long and drawn out explanation version --

Basically we just ruled that anytime a figure uses it's own name in a power it's really saying 'this figure' and so if a power gets copied over the 'this figure' is whoever borrowed the power. We've also tightened up name call out stuff so like if someone did want to give other Judges attacks that still shoot out from Judge Anderson (for some reason ) you could actually do that by saying something like "choose 8 spaces in a straight line from a figure named Judge Anderson you control" or something like that.

The ruling let's us cut out a big chunk of pretty useless wording in copy powers going forward (older ones will be updated eventually, but its not a functional change so we haven't been going after it right now). Since like, when would you not want it to work that way? We've been trying to make an effort to get rid of weird 'spell out the default' stuff in C3G lingo since it's just confusing for peeps.

This one is arguably something that was already true in classic scape anyway. When Marvel Scape did a copy powers mechanic in one of the scenarios it didn't have any 'but now it says this figure instead of that figure' lingo. And there's a ruling somewhere abouts that uses similar 'it really means this figure' logic to explain why your Raelin can't channel her aura through every other figure named Raelin in the game.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library