Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 30th, 2020, 12:13 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: We lost the Rev

A true man of the cloth.
Old August 30th, 2020, 01:06 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I remember going to Arkansas for work and having Dave invite me to his house for dinner and Heroscape. We made great memories playing Heroscape at Gencon. He was a shining light in our community. RIP
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This is a sad loss. Will be keeping his family and loved ones in my thoughts.
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:41 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Wow. Definitely a pillar of the community. I’m glad to have known him, even if it was just through this site. Rest In Peace, Reverend!
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:49 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When I joined the site and for the first several years I was here, Rev had the post count to beat. He was the keeper of the books, the giver of incredible rep, had a great sense of humor, and an encouraging presence. What an incredible Heroscaper and an incredible man! I know Rev was a man of faith and my faith tells me that he's in a better place. But for those of us left behind, the world is a bit dimmer this morning.

Rest in peace, Rev!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
When I joined the site and for the first several years I was here, Rev had the post count to beat. He was the keeper of the books, the giver of incredible rep, had a great sense of humor, and an encouraging presence. What an incredible Heroscaper and an incredible man! I know Rev was a man of faith and my faith tells me that he's in a better place. But for those of us left behind, the world is a bit dimmer this morning.

Rest in peace, Rev!
I could not have said it better. Glad I got to meet and talk to him a few times when he’d trek down to Texas for some of our events back in the day.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 30th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Although I never met him in person, I always enjoyed his presence here on Heroscapers.

And though he had not posted recently, it is now that we will truly miss him.

May Rev rest in peace.
Old August 30th, 2020, 01:55 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

I never met Rev or spoke to him, but boy was his name everywhere back when I started playing. It's obvious he was a huge contributor to this amazing community and helped make this game one of the best of all time.

Rest in Peace, Rev!
Old August 30th, 2020, 04:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Man, what an iconic figure in the old days of Heroscapers. Very sad day.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 30th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
A true man of the cloth.
The title was named for him.

Goodbye, friend. Rest in peace.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 31st, 2020, 05:03 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Like others, never met him in person, but I immediately think of him as the keeper of the BOOKS and consequently, the guy to go to if you need any information on Heroscape units.

I think in that respect his legacy on this site will live on forever. Rest in peace, Rev.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 10:43 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I just posted this at the thread in News: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=57875

I am so saddened by this. I never met him, but found him inspiring. In 2009, Taeblewalker organized a competition to create a GenCon-type exclusive. Following the tradition of creating exclusives based on prominent Heroscapers, I asked for and received permission to create one based on Rev.

2 quick notes:
1. I am not quite sure why he wears red when the rest of the MacDirks wear green. It was his suggestion, so who am I to argue with it?
2. In terms of gameplay, it was asked whether a player could reveal the same order marker twice in response to Keen Insight. Yes, you can! I couldn't think of a better way to concisely word it at the time, and I don't think I have the original file anymore so can't easily edit it now anyway (otherwise I would probably add Valkrill now).

If you like or dislike this figure, you can send me a PM. I don't want to derail this celebration of Revdyer, but this was the best tribute I thought I could post.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online