Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 3rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Crime-Master (VOTE for Editing)

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 3rd, 2020, 03:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Crime-Master (VOTE for Editing)

This passes
Old March 3rd, 2020, 07:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Crime-Master (Editing)

Updated Symbiote Asset with the SI clause we talked about. Think everything else is okay, wording-wise.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 08:36 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Some edits for you. The "you may" I can take or leave but it sounds better with it to me. As for the "an" or the "at least one" wording, it sounded funny to me and I don't know that we've ever shortened it that way before, but it's more a matter of what we want for consistency there.

You probably want to stay consistent in Savage Six so that either both instances say "Army Card" or "card". Then something about the wording of the SA bugged me and I made it shorter too!
Quote:
SYMBIOTE ASSET
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Symbiote Hero you control that has a secret identity. While there is ant least one Order Marker on this card, the chosen Hero is considered to have the Savage personality in addition to what is listed on its card.

SAVAGE SIX
Once per turn, when attacking normally with a Savage Unique Hero you control, you may roll 1 additional attack die if there is ant least one Order Marker on this card. When a Savage Unique Hero you control is destroyed, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers from its Army Card to any other cArmy Card in your army.

SECRET WEAPON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3.
Figures roll 3 fewer defense dice against this special attack. This special attack may only be used once per game.Once per game, choose a figure to attack. The chosen figure rolls 3 fewer defense dice.
For pasteability:
Quote:
SYMBIOTE ASSET
At the start of the game, you may choose a Unique Symbiote Hero you control that has a secret identity. While there is at least one Order Marker on this card, the chosen Hero is considered to have the Savage personality in addition to what is listed on its card.

SAVAGE SIX
Once per turn, when attacking normally with a Savage Unique Hero you control, you may roll 1 additional attack die if there is at least one Order Marker on this card. When a Savage Unique Hero you control is destroyed, you may move any unrevealed Order Markers from its Army Card to any other Army Card in your army.

SECRET WEAPON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3.
Once per game, choose a figure to attack. The chosen figure rolls 3 fewer defense dice.
Old March 3rd, 2020, 08:45 PM
Symbiotic

Updated the SP with the "you may" and the "at least one"s.

Prefer the original text over the other edits.
Old March 5th, 2020, 02:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Prototype cards up.

My Etsy Store
Old March 5th, 2020, 02:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Always thought making a Super Soaker that shot acid would be pretty crazy, looks like he really did it!
Old March 5th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Crime-Master (VOTE for On Deck)

Looking great to me, Soundwarp! Cool choice of mini background.

Let's send him On Deck. @Arch-vile - @japes - @johnny139 - @Lord Pyre - @Soundwarp SG-1 - @Yodaking -
Old March 5th, 2020, 08:22 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 5th, 2020, 08:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Looking great to me, Soundwarp! Cool choice of mini background.
Glad you like it! I tried to find something fairly monotone with some blacks and whites to evoke his mask a bit.

The background has been spliced together in places (originally the upper shelf thing had a bunch of flowers in it) so let me know if y’all see something that needs some cleaning.

Also Yea

My Etsy Store
Old March 5th, 2020, 09:21 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good to me. Yea
Old March 5th, 2020, 09:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library