Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 12:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hawkeye (Clint Barton) III - Vote Initial PT

I’d also maybe clarify it’s Hawkeye who you attack with, just to be sure.

Still not in love with the 4 attack and auto-skull on his normal. I just feel like he’s easily going to get to a point where shooting arrows every turn is straight-up better than attacking with guys who are supposed to be semi-heavy hitters, like Cap or Giant-Man. That just doesn’t sound right for this character, imo.

Not to beat a dead horse, but that’s part of why I suggested the cover fire mechanic. With the current power, in any given situation, attacking with Hawkeye’s normal attack is either going to be better than attacking with the other figure or worse than attacking with the other figure, basically all depending on how many attack dice each character is rolling and if the other figure has any good powers. The power negation/SA can provide some choices but won’t be useable on plenty of figures, and on some it’ll be crazy better than any other option.

But give Hawk a lower attack and a special ability like Cover Fire and the player has to choose between dealing some damage with the other figure or using Hawkeye’s repositioning abilities. You could even make it a choice if they want to use the auto-skull, cover fire, or power negation. Just seems like it can lead to some interesting gameplay.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 12:55 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd be happy to bump the move or life back up one if we need to in order to hit 230 if he isn't quite getting there as is. That price point would give him a few WCA line-up options.

Hawkeye III 230
Wonder Man 350
Tigra 170
Mocking Bird 130
Yellow Jacket (Hank Pym) 120.....1000 points

Hawkeye III 230
Warmachine 270
Tigra 170
Mocking Bird 130......800 points

Hawkeye III 230
Vision 285
Wanda 285.......800 points
Warmachine 270
Mocking Bird 130....1200 points
Old August 2nd, 2019, 01:07 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As a fun side bonus, that price point and a handful of spells makes a good Cap’s Kooky Quartet at 1,000.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 01:27 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The thing about dropping his base att. down to 3 is that he's also highly skilled in close combat. Initially trained by Swordsman, later trained even more in hand to hand combat by Cap, eventually ran around as Ronin using an a variety of close combat weapons with high proficiency. Was never a huge fan of CCE on Hawkeye I, just because I felt he was better with the bow than with close combat weapons, but he's still good at close combat and a base att. of 3 doesn't show that at all. Maybe drop the base att. down to 3, but then drop the adj. clause on the auto-skull? Would need a new name then though.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 01:41 AM
C3G Landlord

NAME = HAWKEYE
SECRET IDENTITY = CLINT BARTON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ARCHER or LEADER
PERSONALITY = CAVALIER or COCKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 230

WEST COAST AVENGERS
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 3 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. Once per player turn, after moving a figure you control with an Avengers Marker on its card, instead of attacking with that figure, you may move this Hawkeye up to 3 spaces and then attack with this Hawkeye.

HIGHLY PROFICENT
When attacking a figure with a normal attack, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

SPECIAL ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
After targeting a non-adjacent opponent's unique or common figure with this attack, you may negate any one power on the defending figures card for the rest of this attack.

MOVING TARGET
When rolling defense dice for Hawkeye, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. After rolling defense dice, you may move Hawkeye up to 3 spaces. Hawkeye will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power.

Dropped the base att. to 3 and made the auto-skull work on all normal attacks. Bumped the life back up to 5 to try and hit that 230 point target since I feel we reigned him in in several other places now. Thinking about changing the Personality to Cocky for the Two-Gun Kid synergy hook. That wasn't a thing yet when I first made his guy Cavalier.

Hawkeye 230
Mocking Bird 130
Two-Gun Kid 140
Wonder Man 350
Moon Knight 150....1000 Points

Last edited by Yodaking; August 2nd, 2019 at 02:05 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 01:48 AM
Just A Head

Yeah that looks like a good change. I imagine there’ll be some resistance to 5 life, right? I’m also a big fan of the change to Cocky. I just assumed the non-synergy with TGK was intentional.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:23 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

In general I'd prefer just rolling the auto-skull into his SA. You can have him boosted or you can have him consistent - force the choice.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
In general I'd prefer just rolling the auto-skull into his SA. You can have him boosted or you can have him consistent - force the choice.
Agreed. It fits the theme of the special power, helps keep him from being too strong with Cap, and keeps his price potential down.

I'd say the current write up is 240-260 points, personally.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 02:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, I think I'm just throwing the towel in here.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:16 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Hawkeye (Clint Barton) III - Closed

That's too bad. I enjoyed the dynamic you had going.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Alright, I think I'm just throwing the towel in here.
My estimate was only 10 points off yours. That seems a bit severe.

The site feels like it has a weird energy in general right now, though. Maybe it's worth a breather and then coming back to it later. That's kind of how I've been feeling about a few things lately.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:40 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The site feels like it has a weird energy in general right now, though. Maybe it's worth a breather and then coming back to it later. That's kind of how I've been feeling about a few things lately.
Yeah we need a vacation.

C3G CON 2020!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library