Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2016, 12:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

I could certainly brainstorm up some ideas for the facehuggers, but I don't know how soon I'd actually get around to making them. I have not yet even printed off the Alien Drone card, I had forgotten that I own some good Alien proxy figures from WH40K so now they are on the list of things to get printed off. Not sure what I could use for facehugger mini's though.
Old May 5th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Hellfire has a write-up for the entire Alien faction, I believe.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 5th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Hellfire had loose plans for the whole Xenomorph life cycle, from egg to queen. Would love to see that completed someday.
Old May 5th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I could certainly brainstorm up some ideas for the facehuggers, but I don't know how soon I'd actually get around to making them. I have not yet even printed off the Alien Drone card, I had forgotten that I own some good Alien proxy figures from WH40K so now they are on the list of things to get printed off. Not sure what I could use for facehugger mini's though.
I saw a pretty good mod using random heroclix hands once, and it looked pretty good. Figure out a tail, and you've got a facehugger.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 5th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
I saw a pretty good mod using random heroclix hands once, and it looked pretty good. Figure out a tail, and you've got a facehugger.
Honestly, I'd be happy with Fire Ant style printouts for Facehuggers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, Hellfire had loose plans for the whole Xenomorph life cycle, from egg to queen. Would love to see that completed someday.
You and me both.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 5th, 2016, 08:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I love the 3-D aspect of the game too much to ever be satisfied with a 2-D version of a figure. Making a custom one using hands as the legs seems like a pretty good idea though.
Old May 5th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
I love the 3-D aspect of the game too much to ever be satisfied with a 2-D version of a figure. Making a custom one using hands as the legs seems like a pretty good idea though.
Perhaps make that the official figure and provide a print-out option (ala Fire Ants)?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 5th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like that idea too, LO. Cheaper and easier to get is good by me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks to Xael's idea over here and with his blessing, I've added a poll for Teams and Factions to the OP. I can't rep Xael at the moment, so someone else get him for me.

The new poll is starting off with mine, Xael's and japes' votes from that thread. Feel free to add your own!
Old May 19th, 2016, 06:13 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll echo the Outsiders love (totally planning on LDing a lot of these guys eventually - releases just keep getting in the way). Also, I really want to see a 190 point Crossbones or Grim Reaper figure to help with a 1,000 point HYDRA build.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 19th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

And The Walking Dead.

I remember you promising to help me LD them.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 19th, 2016, 07:13 PM

Them too. Any promises I made were lies, though.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project