Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jesse Quick

I'm noticing one of the names in Metagenes is Chamber's instead of Chambers'.
Old April 12th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm noticing one of the names in Metagenes is Chamber's instead of Chambers'.
Good catch. SP updated. @japes , we need a small wording update here.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 12th, 2016, 06:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Before I mess with this I'd like to wait and catch this at the same time since they both change Quickbelle...not much has been said since you posted it in Power Girls Thread so might as well move the discussion here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I ran a couple more games to confirm things here, and after these I'm completely satisfied with Power Girl as-is. The only change I would consider making is to bump Quickbelle's (or more precisely, Liberty Belle's) cost by 10 points or so, since she was easily the JSA's MVP in these two games, but I'm not sure even that is needed. Thoughts?
Old April 12th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Since no one has responded to the suggestion I was going to leave Liberty Belle's cost as-is for now. Unless anyone speaks up in favor of the change I don't see a reason to bother with it.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 12th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I haven't tested with her enough to have a strong opinion. The one test I ran with her and Power Girl, Power Girl was the MVP, not Liberty Belle. Back when I tested Belle and Hourman together, Belle didn't seem too powerful, but that was before she was Quickbelle.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2016, 10:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

All done then.
Old April 12th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quickbelle and Power Girl are definitely a strong combo, but I think she's fine as-is. 10 points isn't a big deal anyway, when you're talking 790 vs 800.
Old June 1st, 2016, 08:06 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Jesse has been my favorite DC character for two years no and I would love to help with design for the combined version if possible. I have 5 cards made for her, each a different version or alternate reality. Oh and by the way I am stealing some of the alternate comic art.

Last edited by japes; June 1st, 2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old June 1st, 2016, 10:02 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Jesse has been my favorite DC character for two years no and I would love to help with design for the combined version if possible. I have 5 cards made for her, each a different version or alternate reality. Oh and by the way I am stealing some of the alternate comic art.
If you check the OP there is a spoiler under the cards...inside that spoiler is the combined Jesse Chambers cards. As for the art...it doesn't belong to us we found it on the internet.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 04:05 PM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

Well now we need a card for her when she wears the cleavaged version of Johnny Quick's outfit.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 06:46 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Perv :P

I actually had no idea that there was a combined card until now. That's really cool, and a little bit brilliant! Great idea whoever came up with that.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 3rd, 2016, 07:20 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Well now we need a card for her when she wears the cleavaged version of Johnny Quick's outfit.
If you playtest and earn points you can ask in the market and get a new card with alternate art.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library