Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old March 17th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm always impressed by what random dudes in their backyards can put together...

Street Fighter: The Later Years has always been my go-to amateur Street Fighter inspired production.
Checked that out last night. Funny stuff!

Meanwhile, with Daredevil dropping so soon, no more previews for me! I'm going straight to the real stuff tomorrow!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2016, 10:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That last one was just a 15 second clip that is more akin to a 'motion' poster. I don't think we will see that scene in the show.
Old March 17th, 2016, 10:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Convinced. Just watched it three times. Psyched.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2016, 10:48 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just gonna leave this here (Fan theory/speculation about Black Sky in Season 1 of Daredevil): https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories..._s1_black_sky/

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 17th, 2016, 10:51 PM

Best trailer yet for X-Men: Apocalypse. Might end up being my second favorite superhero movie of the year (Civil War looks unstoppable).

Old March 17th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Kinda bothers me that Mystique/Jennifer Lawrence is getting the leader role for the group. Seems odd.

I'm also really hoping they don't fail on Cyclops this time, and I I hope they give Nightcrawler more screentime this go around. Others like Psylocke I hope are done well.

So for me, I'm a bit iffy on it right now. Big X-Men fan, just below Batman for me growing up, loved First Class and DOFP...but they seem to always make 1 character/person the star (Wolverine/Mystique), and then everyone else is just supporting stars or cameos. So I'm hoping the likes of Cyclops get a better portrayal this time.

Apocalypse I'm not sure how to feel about yet.

This and Batman vs. Superman are both up in the air for me in terms of how to feel...
Old March 17th, 2016, 11:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Just gonna leave this here (Fan theory/speculation about Black Sky in Season 1 of Daredevil): https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories..._s1_black_sky/
I like it.
Old March 17th, 2016, 11:31 PM
C3G Landlord

X-Men is looking pretty good. Still not sold on Sansa Stark playing Jean Grey though. For me my most anticipated were Civil War and Deadpool and Deadpool lived up to expectations. I'd put X-Men at #3, but only because I haven't seen much about Dr. Strange yet to get me hyped up enough about that one.
Old March 18th, 2016, 08:42 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Kinda bothers me that Mystique/Jennifer Lawrence is getting the leader role for the group. Seems odd.
Same here. This is my biggest issue so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Big X-Men fan, just below Batman for me growing up, loved First Class and DOFP...but they seem to always make 1 character/person the star (Wolverine/Mystique), and then everyone else is just supporting stars or cameos.
Agree with this as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Still not sold on Sansa Stark playing Jean Grey though.
Personal preference here but this is my second biggest issue. Mainly because I don't find the actress attractive at all and Jean Grey is suppose to be...hottish.
Old March 18th, 2016, 09:36 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Best trailer yet for X-Men: Apocalypse. Might end up being my second favorite superhero movie of the year (Civil War looks unstoppable).

https://youtu.be/PfBVIHgQbYk
Totally agree @IAmBatman . I imagine our final rankings will be slightly different, but what a year for comic book movies, huh?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Old March 18th, 2016, 03:01 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

There's a new X-Men Heroclix set coming out in May. It is comic themed and will feature the All-New X-Men, that's the original '60s team who have been time traveled into the present and added Laura, who used to be called X-23 and is going by Wolverine now. Also, Angel got cosmic powers from the Black Vortex.

There is going to be an uncommon Magneto figure in the set. He is wearing his black/greyscale costume from the recent comics which looks pretty good or could be repainted pretty easily to his classic colors. It should be a good opportunity to get a Magneto sculpt for a decent price, I know he's been hard to find/expensive for a while.
Old March 18th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I saw that. Glad to see another X-Men set. I was starting to buy into the paranoia about X-Men disappearing from licensed stuff.

We're also getting a Superior Foes of Spider-Man clix set later this year, which I'm psyched about. Slated to have a bunch of characters from Superior Foes and Spider-Verse, so there are bound to be a good few characters I want to LD in there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project