Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old November 4th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

It definitely looks good but I agree that it's a little tight. When you post the hsc file I'll play around with it too.

Old November 4th, 2014, 07:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just noticed that the link I posted did not take you to the VS file but just showed you the map picture again. I've moved a few tiles around and managed to get the two start zones 14 spaces apart now without changing the map much. Here is a new look at it along with the VS file.

Chernobyl VS file

I actually like it a bit better like this. The 24 hex start zones seem like a better fit now where before they were just kind of added on. Still requires 4 move (3 flying) to get to the first road tile on both the right and left sides.
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I'm happier with that result.
Old November 4th, 2014, 08:57 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That works better.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 4th, 2014, 09:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright then, I'll start up a thread and make this the new map I'll be working on.
Old November 4th, 2014, 09:35 PM
C3G Landlord

The Book of Chernobyl is up and running!
Old February 11th, 2015, 12:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Here is a new map idea I'm playing with.

Rocky Mountain High - 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 TT, & 1 BftU

I have not built it yet so I'm not sure if it will all work in RL. It has a bit of a steep climb up, with the road tiles helping once you get part way up. The road also runs in a complete loop such that once you are on it you can move up over the bridge or down under the bridge. The Ruins & Tree/Glacier in the start zones give you some protection should your opponent have Hawkeye II or any flying, ranged attack figures with a threat range of 12+. There is a rock/tree/rock wall blocking off one side, but I would make the trees DO's that can be destroyed and open that pathway up as the game evolves.

It seems like it could be a fun king of the hill type map. Fly Magneto up to the bridge and just start tossing guys down to the bottom of the Hill. Hulk Super Leaps up and smashes him.
Old February 11th, 2015, 06:03 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cool map, but I'm not getting a super hero vibe from it. Would have no issues being part of classic Vahalla.
Old February 12th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

It seems a little easy for fliers to take the middle ground on one turn. Perhaps more LOS blockers could be placed on the way up the hill so walkers have something to hide behind as they approach the high ground.

Old February 13th, 2015, 11:41 PM
C3G Landlord

I'm thinking about maybe turning my attention to a scenario rather then doing another competitive map. Anyone else in the map department interested in collaborating on something like the Fan4 campaign? Not as big a project, maybe just 2 or 3 parts. We can pick some units/teams/groups we like and go from there. Maybe run some public polls to see what people would be most interested in.

X-Men vs. Mutant Brotherhood

Asguardians vs. Frost Giants/Loki/Enchantress/Executioner

World War Hulk Type of Story Line, ie. Hulk & friends vs. Illuminati & friends

Infinity War, Thanos & Gems vs. Everyone

Civil War, Tony vs. Cap w/Spidey switching sides

West Coast Avengers vs. ?, just pick some fun villains and I'd be up for this.

Green Lanterns vs. Yellow Lanterns

Teen Titans vs. Deathstroke/?

Sinister Six vs. Spidey/Heroes for Hire

Mercs vs. Criminals

Mutants vs. Sentinels/Master Mold

Dracula/Undead/Demons vs. Blade/Buffy/Zauriel/Hellboy

Man vs. Machine, ie. Humans vs. Cyborgs

Zod/Doomsday/Kryptonians vs. Superman/Supergirl/Lex II

Magical Defense vs. Hawkman/Hawkgirl/Hawkmen/Black Knight

Gorrilla Grodd/GCW vs. Flash/?, Rogues vs. Flash/?
Old February 14th, 2015, 01:54 AM

Great idea, I hope some can group together for this. But alas I am spread a little thin & cannot participate. I might be able to through some maps up if you guys have particular themes in mind.
Old February 14th, 2015, 09:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Great idea, I hope some can group together for this. But alas I am spread a little thin & cannot participate. I might be able to through some maps up if you guys have particular themes in mind.
I should prod @johnny139 and see if he has had time to post up in the sanctum what I sent him since it goes along with this discussion.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Maps & Scenarios