Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 29th, 2014, 04:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Boot Camp of Valhalla: Reaper Unicorn (Design/Brainstorm

Man, I'm glad I'm the Virgin Princess Rainbow Sparkle, because Q9 with super self healing is epic.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 29th, 2014, 06:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I feel that we are not really capturing certain aspects of the Unicorn's ethos and mythology. How about:

Maiden Capture
The Unicorn may only be drafted by a virgin.

Rainbow Sparkle Strike
If you control The Unicorn, all other players must refer to you as "Princess Rainbow Sparkle." If they fail to do so, you may destroy a figure that player controls.

So Amazing!!!
If there is at least one Order Marker on this card, add 22 to your initiative roll, because Unicorns are So Amazing!!!

I hope these are useful suggestions!
Well, the unicorn might get some playtime from my 14 year old brother sometime, however i'm not sure if the Maiden Capture ability reflects him, gotta ask him.
Old December 29th, 2014, 06:52 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
I feel that we are not really capturing certain aspects of the Unicorn's ethos and mythology. How about:

Maiden Capture

Rainbow Sparkle Strike
If you control The Unicorn, all other players must refer to you as "Princess Rainbow Sparkle." If they fail to do so, you may destroy a figure that player controls.

So Amazing!!!
If there is at least one Order Marker on this card, add 22 to your initiative roll, because Unicorns are So Amazing!!!

Well, the unicorn might get some playtime from my 14 year old brother sometime, however i'm not sure if the Maiden Capture ability reflects him, gotta ask him.
That's awkward...
Old December 29th, 2014, 07:41 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Maiden Capture

Rainbow Sparkle Strike

So Amazing!!!

That's awkward...
What happened???

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 29th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds like somebody rolled a twenty if you know what I'm saying.

If you do, please PM me and explain, because I have no idea what I'm talking about right now.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old December 29th, 2014, 07:53 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

awkward, na, its funny. Anyway, back to unicorn ability talk, thats whats up in this thread right now.
Old December 29th, 2014, 08:49 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
awkward, na, its funny. Anyway, back to unicorn ability talk, thats whats up in this thread right now.
I think it is a debate over what the healing ability should be. I'm up for no TG, add a non-20 healing ability, and a heal on death power.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 29th, 2014, 09:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; December 29th, 2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: I don't think this quite applies, but close enough lol
Old December 30th, 2014, 04:27 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm a little late to the conversation, but it may be helpful to take a step back and consider the points that need to be hit on this card (what people will be upset if they don't see on this card) versus what will be nice to include (what people would enjoy seeing on this card).

For a must include, I'd say a healing power is the most crucial. People would also be upset to see that the unicorn is slow and I'd personally be upset if it couldn't put out some kind of respectable attack. Fortunately that latter two can be covered in its physical stats and not necessarily as a power since space and complexity are both resources that we should try not to squander. It would appear that any general besides Jandar or Ullar would not fit (I vote Ullar).

After that, I'd say there are a number of nice ideas to include, such as a curse/boon upon its death, it having some sort of synergy with certain units (representing virgins), or extending Legendary Creature to it. If the goal is to make an effective healer, some sort of Carry synergy may be necessary to make it work (depending on the powers). I really like the idea of having a curse/boon attached to its death. I think it's great to explore powers that are fun to play with and against, so it could be a lot of fun to get some benefit and penalty when you kill the Unicorn.
Old December 30th, 2014, 04:31 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

I agree with Ixe that we have had a lot of idea put forth, and we need some focus. @johnny139 is the thread starter so I think it is ultimately his to set that focus. I think for starters we (or johnny since I think we have enough cumulative feedback on what people would like to see) should all come together on how the healing should work (glyph or otherwise). Once we agree on that, we can finalize its wording and move on to the next ability.
Old December 30th, 2014, 04:34 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

-ing Ixe and kev. Figure out how our healing works, and then move on from there. I think the mecanics of our healing ability will pretty well pave the rest of the card for us.

I'm asking again: Feylund or Toril Unicorn?

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old December 30th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Feylund.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards