Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: SWSG1's comic customs- 11/18 The Shadow vs. Kingpin!

Your artistic touch with your cards and mods is what makes them really shine!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old November 20th, 2014, 08:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's comic customs- 11/18 The Shadow vs. Kingpin!

Hey all, another mod today: Black Lantern Azrael! Why? Because I could mostly.

I honestly don't care about Azrael one lick (I've never read or seen anything with him in it except Arkham City and Blackest Night, I know who he is from guidebooks and such, but there's no emotional connection for me), this guy came about purely because I reread the Blackest Night comic I have on my phone because I just bought one of the other Blackest Night Graphic Novels for a dollar at the local library (hard cover even!). I though BL Azrael looked cool, so I decided to try doing a custom in only 2 days. Challenge Completed! Hardest part was making all the transparent bits from scratch, I think they turned out well, super-fragile unfortunately though.

Overall, I think the figure compares well to the comic art I used as a reference. I did make his cape a little darker overall, but I think that just works better at the scale I'm dealing with and it helps it look worn and weathered.

No card for him yet... Black Lanterns are hella complex. Though if anyone wanted a C3G one it would be as simple as replacing the uncommon Black Lantern's Death Swarm with Azrael's Flaming Blades and tweaking the stats/points a bit.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 20th, 2014, 08:47 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SWSG1's comic customs- 11/20 You don't deserve Azrael!

I presume it's based-on the Azrael 'clix? If so, how did you do the transparent blue?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old November 21st, 2014, 12:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
I presume it's based-on the Azrael 'clix? If so, how did you do the transparent blue?
The blue bits are made from this plastic stuff I bought a while back. I don't remember the name, but it came as a big pack of little beads. It's meant to be used to make rivers and such for dioramas, but with enough fiddling you can melt it into more complex free standing shapes. It's very brittle though, I was actually surprised it could support Azrael's weight. The color is just some blue airbrush paint.

My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I thought it might be:

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 21st, 2014, 04:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I thought it might be:
Eh, he's on the list. All in good time my friend, all in good time.

My Etsy Store
Old November 23rd, 2014, 08:48 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Alrighty, another update Today: Blazing Skull!

Basically, he's an old golden-age guy that's pretty much become Deadpool in a Ghost Rider cosplay recently. I never actually heard of him before I got his mini in a random lot, but he looked interesting, so I looked him up. Downloaded the one comic I could find with him in it, and he was definitely my favorite character in an otherwise terrible book. Then I found a picture of him roasting a marshmallow with his own head, and I was like 'Well, I've got to have a mini of that'. So now I do.

Also have a card.

I didn't have much to go on for the special attack, he can apparently do fire attacks (now anyway, he couldn't originally), but he never does in the comic I have. I don't want it to be too powerful anyway, ideally I want him to primarily be a bruiser (since his role in the Invaders v Avengers is apparently to solo She-Hulk and Giant Woman from what I can tell).

Also, updated some old cards. Space Ghost and Samurai now use 'no visible hit zone' wording for their invisibility powers, I much prefer that to the C3G version (I have no idea why I used that wording originally, must have gotten my wires crossed). I also changed Kingpin's 'Criminal Frame-Up' so it can't work on any Crime Lords, it felt weird that they would get 'demoted', and I don't want my future Crime Lords to actually work that well together anyway.

My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2014, 08:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: SWSG1's comic customs- 11/23 Blazing Skull and Marshmall

Hmm, guess no one is a Blazing Skull fan... (not actually that surprising really)

Anyway, new figure and card today: Damage!

I don't actually know much about the guy, but he got taken out like a chump in Blackest Night, so I felt he deserved a little compensation.

Made from: Blizzard's (the newer one) body, head from some guy named Supernova I think? something like that, arms from what I assume was a version of Captain Britain, and energy bit from Titanium Man.

Also have a card, mostly just guess work on my part, I just went from the wiki description of his powers and tried to come up with something fun from there. Class is kind of random, but it seemed accurate enough and I think it would fit some of the other younger JSA members when I get to them.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; May 8th, 2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old December 1st, 2014, 08:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's comic customs- 11/30 Doing some Damage!

That is a really cool card and a very creative use of markers.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 1st, 2014, 08:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
That is a really cool card and a very creative use of markers.
Thanks I went through a lot of variations with him trying to get the right push and pull between all the powers. I'm pretty happy with him, now I just need to finish my Atom Smasher so they can pal around.

My Etsy Store
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, he sounds like a blast to play!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Everything on this page it great! Roasting that marshmallow is funny! Damage is cool looking too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations