Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 21st, 2014, 04:17 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - 08/02/11 - 15 New Maps

Awesome!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 21st, 2014, 04:52 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Re: Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - 08/21/14 - 10 New Maps

Alrighty... let me see if I can remember how to do this... LOL It's been so long. Here are the latest maps that I have added to the download section:

Lonely At the Top - 3Rotv, 3BftU, 3RttFF, 2FotA (41.96" x 36.84")

You're Cramping My Style - 2BftU, 2FotA (29.72" x 32.30")

Six Degrees of Separation - 3RotV, 3BftU, 3RttFF, 2FotA (47.21" x 47.44")

Sharku129 - 1RotV, 1SotM, 1RttFF, 1VM, 1TT, 1FotA (40.21" x 35.33")

Rubble & Bubble - 4RotV, 2BftU, 3TJ (42.83" x 42.90")

Lumps & Bumps - 2RotV, 2SotM, 2BftU (41.96" x 38.36")

Run It Through - 6RotV, 3BftU, 4RttFF, 2FotA, 3TJ (76.92" x 44.41")

X-Factor - 6RotV, 4RttFF, 2FotA, 3TJ (54.20" x 41.39")

A Cut Above The Rest - 6RotV, 2SotM, 3BftU, 3RttFF, 2FotA, 3TJ (68.19" x 59.56")

- - - - - - - - -

That should get me all caught up now with everything that I have in my map codex. I can't believe it's been almost three years since I posted any maps on here... The last map I actually got to play on of these, was Lonely At The Top. I have some real build pictures of it... somewhere. I think the next one I'm gonna get to setup and play is either gonna be Run It Through or A Cut Above The Rest. If so, I'll snap some pics of it.

Here's hoping I can get to play some more and get back to making more maps. I enjoy making them as much as I do playing the game. LOL

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!
Old August 21st, 2014, 10:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - *08/21/14 - 10 New Maps (Wha?

Absolutely amazing maps! Thank you for sharing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 25th, 2014, 07:05 AM

LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker

I discovered your topic after you left a post on mine (IE Foudzing topic about my maps)

What a discovery !

I really love your maps, they typically are the kind of maps I try to make.
I will probably use some of them, thanks for sharing.

The french forum : http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/
Old August 28th, 2014, 03:46 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker

High praise, coming from you, LoDeNo. I consider it an honor, given your map making talent.

Your last few maps that were posted in your thread have given me some ideas of things to try. I find that may set collection won't make a lot of the maps you have (even though I have a pretty good size), so I want to try to emulate some of the aspects and ideals you have using sets that I can put together.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old August 29th, 2014, 10:29 AM

Needed to get these two added as well, before I forget and wait too long to add them. LOL

On Again, Off Again - 6RotV, 2SotM, 3BftU, 4RttFF, 3TJ - (61.19" x 62.58")

Revolver - 6RtoV, 3BftU, 4RttFF - (59.44" x 47.44")

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old March 10th, 2015, 06:20 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - 04/29/11 (Pg 1. + 1 New Map)

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Just a note to let you know I've "borrowed" your map, Open The Floodgates, for Stormy Weather!, the scenario I designed for the Gang of Four's next gathering (link below).

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1758
You'll notice that I haven't replaced it with Vault of Splendor. However, also note that I am replacing all the Rock tiles with Dungeon, and adding Shadow, and maybe some Jungle.
OK. I didn't use it that day, but see the following (from my blog):

Vault of Splendor Scenario Idea
(Posted Today at 03:15 PM by kolakoski)

In anticipation of my next turn to host the NYC Gang of Four gathering, probably in early April, I've begun creation of a Supers scenario to be played on Nadi's Vault of Splendor.

There will be two teams of two players each. Each player will field 1,500 points of Supers (from among C3G's and Sherman Davies' cards, with the possible inclusion of Grishnak's cards and a few from chas). The game will be heroes only, with each player's army containing exactly 5 figures - one from each of the levels in the chart below.

Super A: 381 - 450
A: 331 - 380
B: 241 - 330
C: 151 - 240
D: 10 - 150

Each hero's points for inflicting Wounds, equal to the cost of the opponent's unit divided by its Life number, will be kept track of separately. A Wound inflicted on a 140 point, 4 Life unit will be worth 35 points, and be assigned to the unit that inflicted it. The player with the most total points scored by an individual unit, after subtracting that unit's cost, after 10 Rounds, will be the Winner. For example, if a 240 point unit destroys 340 points, it nets 100 points.

OMEGA EFFECT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 7.

If Darkseid's Omega Effect Special Attack inflicts at least
one wound, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 19 or
higher, destroy the defending figure. If the defending figure
does not receive any wounds from Omega Effect Special
Attack,
place one wound marker on this card. No clear line of
sight
is needed when attacking with Omega Effect Special
Attack.
Darkseid may not attack adjacent figures
with Omega Effect Special Attack.

Auto-kills, like Darkseid's, above, will receive [full points][points for the Lives remaining on the unit when destroyed]. The "co-winners" could be just one player, of course. The first 2 Rounds will be combat free, so that non-flyers will have a chance to ascend before the action begins.

Although the extreme height on this map makes it problematical for Classic 'Scape, it's perfect for a Super Hero game, IMHO. The Battle Report will, of course, be forthcoming - with pictures!

Next Generation

Last edited by kolakoski; March 11th, 2015 at 10:15 PM.
Old March 13th, 2015, 04:02 PM

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - 08/29/14 - 2 New Maps

Well met!

Revised version:

In anticipation of my next turn to host the NYC Gang of Four gathering, probably in early April, I've begun creation of a Supers scenario to be played on Nadi's Vault of Splendor.

This game will be a Free For All (every man for himself). Each player will field 1,500 points of Super heroes (from among C3G's and Sherman Davies' cards, with the possible inclusion of Grishnak's cards and a few from chas). Each player's army must contain only Unique (or Uncommon) heroes.

Super A: 381 - 450
A: 331 - 380
B: 241 - 330
C: 151 - 240
D: 10 - 150

From the Character Level Chart above, a maximum of 1 hero may be drafted from each of Levels "Super A", "A", "B" and "C", and any number may be drafted from Level "D".

Each hero's points for inflicting Wounds, equal to the cost of the opponent's hero divided by its Life number, will be kept track of separately. A Wound inflicted on a 140 point, 4 Life hero would be worth 35 points, and be assigned to the hero that inflicted it.

OMEGA EFFECT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 7.
If Darkseid's Omega Effect Special Attack inflicts at least
one wound, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 19 or
higher, destroy the defending figure. If the defending figure
does not receive any wounds from Omega Effect Special
Attack,
place one wound marker on this card. No clear line of
sight
is needed when attacking with Omega Effect Special
Attack.
Darkseid may not attack adjacent figures
with Omega Effect Special Attack.

Auto-kills, like Darkseid's, above, will be worth the points for the Lives remaining on the hero when destroyed. For example, a 6 Life, 240 point
hero with 2 Lives remaining would net 240 divided by 6 x 2 = 80 points.

MVP. An MVP unit for each player, from among all of a player's heroes, will be chosen as follows: A 380 point hero that scores 500 points of Wounds nets 120 points (500 - 380 = 120). A 150 point hero that scores 500 points of Wounds nets 350 points (500 - 150 = 350). Between these 2, the 150 point hero would be MVP. As you can see, lower priced heroes are at an advantage here.

Balance of Power. A player's army's, as opposed to an MVP's, total points will be determined by tripling the number of points scored from the middle player. For example, If I score 100 points against chas' units, 200 against Taeblewalker's, and 600 against Sherman's, I would net the 200 points scored against Taeblewalker.

Victory Conditions. After 10 Rounds, the winner is the player with the highest total when combining his MVP's, his army's points, and his remaining points on the table. For example, if a player's MVP nets 100 points, his army nets 200, and he has 200 points of units remaining on the table, he nets 100 + 200 + 200 = 500 points.

Although the extreme height on this map makes it problematical for Classic 'Scape, it's perfect for a Super Hero game, IMHO. The Battle Report will, of course, be forthcoming - with pictures!

Next Generation

Last edited by kolakoski; March 17th, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
Old March 21st, 2015, 11:02 AM

Well met!

Further revised this portion:

MVP.
An MVP unit for each player, from among all of a player's heroes, will be chosen as follows: A 380 point hero that scores 500 points of Wounds nets 120 points (500 - 380 = 120). A 150 point hero that scores 500 points of Wounds nets 350 points (500 - 150 = 350). Between these 2, the 150 point hero would be MVP. As you can see, lower priced heroes are at an advantage here.

Balance of Power. A player's army's, as opposed to an MVP's, total points will be determined by tripling the number of points scored from the middle player. For example, If I score 100 points against chas' units, 200 against Taeblewalker's, and 600 against Sherman's, I would net the 200 points scored against Taeblewalker.

Victory Conditions. After 10 Rounds, the winner is the player with the highest total when combining his MVP's, his army's points, and his remaining points on the table. For example, if a player's MVP nets 100 points, his army nets 200, and he has 200 points of units remaining on the table, he nets 100 + 200 + 200 = 500 points.

Remaining points on the table should be calculated based on the number of Lives remaining divided into the point cost for each hero left alive at the end of play, consistent with the Wound scheme already established.

To see the current version in its entirety, go to my blog post
Balance of Power!

Next Generation

Old March 21st, 2015, 01:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

These maps are great, I'll have to try some of them. Thanks for sharing.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 10:45 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Two of my siblings played an amazing game on the Dust Bowl today! 1000 point armies, with the Glyphs of Dagmar (which I spent most of the game camped on), Lodin, Valda and Proftaka. It all came down to my last lonely Marro Stinger and a sole remaining Zettian Guard. Thankfully, I had the high ground!
I also made some special scenario rules for the empty hex in the middle, if anyone's interested.
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:57 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Wow...... Normally I don't build these size of maps, but now I think I might have too. If I were to build one, which one is your favorite? Which has the most play ability?

H E R O S C A P E

2004-2010

Joke's on you WotC! - 2021

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios