Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What Format do you like the most (choose two)?
PICK YOUR POISON 4 36.36%
POOLED DRAFT 2 18.18%
2 VS 2 10 90.91%
GENERAL'S ALLIANCE 5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 27th, 2011, 01:29 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Michigan Sping Blitz!! - March 12, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMASTER View Post
If Jay Oh is a maybe then put down SymphonyScaper as a maybe as well. 300th post!
will do.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow 2v2!! Loving it. I will make an extreme effort to make it. I should be able to get a partner and hopefully another 2 maybe only one though. Wish I saw this earlier. Really love the format 2v2 and treasure, absolute best, 'scape on Michigan !Go Blue! ... peace

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:29 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I'll add you to the maybe list along with your partner.

Hope you can make it.

-ZB

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:25 PM

OK I just remembered something i forgot. Since this is my first solo rodeo...anyhow I forgot prizes.

At this late date, if everyone could bring $5.00 for store credit prizes. That would be good. And if you want to bring a prize for the prize table that would also be cool.

-Sorry for the late notice

Old March 3rd, 2011, 09:21 PM

Hey out there in Michigan...the Spring Blitz is 8 days away

Old March 3rd, 2011, 10:10 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

I'll be seeing SymphonyScaper tommorow so I can talk about the tournament then.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old March 3rd, 2011, 10:21 PM

Awesome, hope you guys can make it!

Old March 4th, 2011, 11:47 AM

waycoolsuperdude is surprisingly tart

I'm starting my army building early this time. At least its not the night before!
As I'm sure I will be randomly assigned a partner, here is my proposed army list:
Migol Ironwill
2X Axegrinders
Red Wyrmling
Blue Wyrmling
Isamu
12 spaces/325 points

If needed I can drop Isamu to free up a space and 10 points.

Can't wait to play again.
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:31 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

I might try to do this one... 25% chance right now...
If one more is needed then PM me, and I will try harder to show up.

My team mate will have to provide my entire army, since I sold off most of my scape for much needed cash.
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:40 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
I might try to do this one... 25% chance right now...
If one more is needed then PM me, and I will try harder to show up.

My team mate will have to provide my entire army, since I sold off most of my scape for much needed cash.
Try to make it! We can definitely provide figures, cards and dice. We always throw it all in the car just in case... PM me if you want to check availability of a particular army. Half of our crew of 4 (my son & I) have not determined our final armies. My son may play with a friend anyway, possibly leaving me in need of a partner. (I'd say there is a 50/50 probability his friend makes it.) If he does make it, look out! The two ten year olds have been kicking my butt lately with their dice rolling.

Dave

"Never put your body where your mind hasnít been first.Ē
Chris Duff

Last edited by YakRoller; March 6th, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: (misspelled derriere)
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:29 PM

Drac, I added your name to the maybe list.

Old March 8th, 2011, 08:19 PM

Hey Michigan scapers!!

I'd like to get a roll call of who's absolutely coming this Saturday.
{copy and paste this post, and add your name if you are coming}

1.ZBeeblebrox

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events