Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 1st, 2011, 09:57 PM

fn jrockerstein is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Michigan 'Scapers!

Never used craigs list, but I went to the website for grand rapids and did a search for heroscape. Found 0 results. I went through hundreds and hundreds of post, can not find your post. Did you sell your heroscape stuff already?
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:26 PM

Blatimus knows what's in an order marker Blatimus knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fn jrockerstein View Post
Never used craigs list, but I went to the website for grand rapids and did a search for heroscape. Found 0 results. I went through hundreds and hundreds of post, can not find your post. Did you sell your heroscape stuff already?

Hehe same results within a day of you posting. Must have sold pretty fast!
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:33 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Smile Re: Michigan 'Scapers!

Any active players in the Washtenaw area? I'm in Ann Arbor. Could probably make it to Fenton if there's another tournament there at some point.
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:44 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Any active players in the Washtenaw area? I'm in Ann Arbor. Could probably make it to Fenton if there's another tournament there at some point.

Hi there reverie,

I am hoping to get something planned late Feb or early march. This weekend I will be posting a thread to vote for the format, after I compile some great ideas I've seen from other tournaments and I will ask what date works for everyone...so stay tuned.

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 12th, 2011, 05:14 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, ZB. I'll keep an eye out for it!
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:39 PM

abbottd2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

How many people are playing in Michigan? The Novi area (within a 30-60 minute drive would be the best).

Thanks!

Dave
Old February 3rd, 2011, 11:46 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Welcome to Heroscapers abbottd2!!

I live in Redford, which is not too far away and I am planning the next Heroscape Tournament which will take place in Fenton, MI (also not too far away)

Clink on link if you want more info:
Michigan Spring Blitz

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old February 5th, 2011, 02:28 PM

abbottd2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cool! What does that Fenton gig usually look like. Age group of players, intensity of the event, etc?
Old February 5th, 2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbottd2 View Post
Cool! What does that Fenton gig usually look like. Age group of players, intensity of the event, etc?
We're usually very casual and ages range from 10-50.
We average about 12 people per tournament, but we've had up to 18 I think once.

Old February 21st, 2011, 11:47 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I guess I can officially post this here now.

I am moving to Detroit around the end of April/beginning of May to attend grad school at Wayne State University. So, a few questions...

Any Heroscapers relatively close to the area? I am bringing my 'scape with me, I figured, even if I don't meet any people that play...I could try and bug whatever friends I make on campus to play (hey, never underestimate drinks, an epic map, and fun armies).

Any advice for any awesome game stores? Not necessarily any that sell Heroscape, but just all around places. The type of place where you can play a game of DnD or Magic and is totally chill and not really uptight.

New England has made me really spoiled in terms of gaming, and I've met and played with a number of awesome people (Onacara, Taeblewalker, Nyys, Bengi, Ollie, TheGuru, Darkmage7a, TomCollins2000, etc, etc) and there's a number of awesome stores. For a gamer like myself, yeah, I'm going to be a fish out of water (haha).

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old February 22nd, 2011, 06:09 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Coming to Detroit? Do not forget your flack jacket!
Old February 27th, 2011, 12:50 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Coming to Detroit? Do not forget your flack jacket!
Umm...except every person I know who attended Wayne State (My wife included) fell in love with the city of Detroit.

How about we as metro-Detrioters stop perpetuating the negative stigma of a once Great City that could be great again.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers