Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 30th, 2010, 10:31 AM

Venom_killed_Superman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
A custom large expansion set- Conflicts in Valhalla

So, I realized that I had some good candidates for a custom large expansion set. I have Thor's Mighty Chariot, Ragnarok Surtur, Beta Ray Bill, an Asgardian Warrior, a Fire Demon, and a different version of Thanos.
So, I have it split into two sides.

Thor, Beta Ray, and an Asgardian Warrior
Ragnarok Surtur, Thanos, Fire Demon

Now, if these were to be comic accurate, side 2 would beat side 1 almost every time. But I want this to function like a small master set with the figure's I have. Here is the card I made for Thor's Mighty Chariot.

I want to make this like a mini-project. Anyone who is willing to help, let me know. Feel free to suggest an changes you think should be made to the card.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fantasy Scapers project
G O O D T R A D E R
Looking to fill that phrase with links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations