Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2013, 08:21 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

If you're willing to play in segments then I can play. (By segments, I mean not live, but someone making a turn and rolling opponent's defense, then sending a PM alerting the other person it's their turn)
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM

Psymanski Woo who?

Still/Always looking for a game
Old January 19th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Hi folks, any idea how I can use the HS Online App to get a game going with my friend? I tried to start a game but it is blank and mapless. Does this App only work if an admin sets the game up beforehand? Is there any way I can independently play with a friend using the program?

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:41 AM

Psymanski Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
Hi folks, any idea how I can use the HS Online App to get a game going with my friend? I tried to start a game but it is blank and mapless. Does this App only work if an admin sets the game up beforehand? Is there any way I can independently play with a friend using the program?
Hey, It may seem overwhelming at first but it is rather simple to set up.

Check out this thread http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=46699
Will give you all the info you need.
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
To fix your particular problem, Wanderer999:

1. Create a map and populate it with figures (see Psymanski's link) before you open the app. Make sure you go to File>Share and add your friend's email address so that he can view and edit the doc.

2. Copy the google doc string out of your map's URL. That's the bolded section in this sample URL:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/104pAnhDvA-kHXKZII-RXWks8onjAHH3Fp9Kc3f7OSD8/edit

3. Go to the app, and paste the string in the "Google Doc string" blank. The map will now be on the screen after you hit "Enter."

Hope that's what you needed!

Old January 19th, 2013, 08:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
If you're willing to play in segments then I can play. (By segments, I mean not live, but someone making a turn and rolling opponent's defense, then sending a PM alerting the other person it's their turn)
I'm willing to play anybody if they're willing to play in this manner. Games typically take about a week to complete, give or take.
Old January 19th, 2013, 08:26 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Does somebody have time to show me "the ropes" in a practice game this weekend? I haven't played yet, so I do need to learn.
This is probably a better place to put this.

I'm playing in Season 5 of the online tournament, so I would need to get it started and finished this weekend.
Old January 19th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Does somebody have time to show me "the ropes" in a practice game this weekend? I haven't played yet, so I do need to learn.
This is probably a better place to put this.

I'm playing in Season 5 of the online tournament, so I would need to get it started and finished this weekend.
I can play right now if you want. PM sent.
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:15 AM

Fabien Esenwein is surprisingly tart

I can play almost anytime in this upcoming week. I don't really care about what map we use. I greatly prefer to play games of 550 points.

Imagine Life Drain, Eight Movement, Stealth Flying, and Whirlwind Attack. It don't get no better than that.
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:01 PM

Ghostship is surprisingly tart

I'm looking for a game EST 8pm-11pm evenings or weekend evenings. I'm a beginner, so you'll need patience and a bit of a desire to teach.

Marrowick was possibly going to help.
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:12 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostship View Post
I'm looking for a game EST 8pm-11pm evenings or weekend evenings. I'm a beginner, so you'll need patience and a bit of a desire to teach.

Marrowick was possibly going to help.
Yeah but I couldn't find the time, this week is going to be a bit busy for me so unless you're willing to wait until sometime next week than I suggest that you find someone who can do it sooner. Sorry .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 25th, 2013, 12:25 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I might be able to help you Ghostship tomorrow just send me a PM of what map and armys.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events