Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old July 19th, 2008, 06:17 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Custom Marvel Scenario

So lately I've been working on a Marvel only scenario, and I've been play testing it as best as I can, which isn't very well due to the fact that I can't get anyone to play it with me, so I've had to make do with using automated battle rules, but this is what I came up with:

Story: The Kingpin has a shipment of some unknown type to soon be picked up by a group of his thugs, but he wants to make sure it gets picked up without any problems, so he has hired a few of his "friends" to guard it until it can be picked up. Unfortunately for Kingpin, though, the avengers have found out....

Map: The Loading Zone

Download here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1170

Player 1's Goal: Destroy the "shipment"(glyphs) before the end of round 5. Recommended force: Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-man, with a point total of 620.

Player 2's Goal: Keep the "shipment"(glyphs) safe until the end round 5. Recommended forces: Doctor Doom and Venom. Point total: 395

Setup:
Player 1 starts in the blue start zone. Player 2 starts in the red start zone. Place glyphs face down where shown.

Special Rules: Figures may not stand on the glyphs at any point during the game. Both glyphs have a life of 3 and a defense of 4. To attack a glyph, you must have clear line of sight to it, and it must be in range. You may not attack a glyph when on top of the Ruined Wall.

Victory: Player 1 if wins he/she has destroyed both glyphs before the end of round 5. Player 2 wins if he/she has destroyed all of Player 1's figures or at least one of the glyphs is still alive by the end of round 5.

Please let me know if you play this, and how it turns out, and if you have any suggestions, let me know. Thanks, and enjoy!
TSS

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Last edited by The Silver Surfer; January 8th, 2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Update
Old July 20th, 2008, 01:16 AM

TexMex Woo who?
Re: Custom Marvel Scenario

This sounds pretty cool. I really like the idea of "destroying/protecting shipments" as a Marvel-specific goal. I'm also a big fan of the Tribecca Labs map. Is your custom map a custom of that one? I like customizing official maps, and I've been wanting to customize that one

The Daily Pugle
Albuquerque, NM-NHSD Tourney 2008 Results:
TexMex: 2nd Place
Mrs. TexMex: 8th Place--Out of 10
PS I lost every battle in my first tourney
Old July 20th, 2008, 11:39 AM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMex View Post
This sounds pretty cool. I really like the idea of "destroying/protecting shipments" as a Marvel-specific goal. I'm also a big fan of the Tribecca Labs map. Is your custom map a custom of that one? I like customizing official maps, and I've been wanting to customize that one

No, it's not a custom version of it, but it is decently similar to it, but much more "hilly" and shorter. As I said before, though, if you're willing to give me your email address, I can email the VS file to you.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"

Old July 21st, 2008, 04:44 PM

Could an Admin or Mod please move this to the Marvel Maps and Scenarios section?
Thanks.

Old July 21st, 2008, 10:17 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Hey not a bad scenario man. Cool.

Old January 8th, 2009, 04:08 PM

Updated with my custom map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion