Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting
C3V Public Playtesting Forum for discussion of C3V public playtests. Only C3V members can create new threads, but all others can post to those threads.

Old July 16th, 2022, 11:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: Kolbjorn Public Playtesting

Thanks so much for the tests! And what a wonderfully clever application of Call to the Hunt. I suspect Call to the Hunt will be changed based on this usage to only allow unrevealed OMs, but you do have to put in a point investment to make it work and, as you mentioned, somewhat telegraph your order markers.

I see potential off the new Call to the Hunt though even without the Janos combo though. Thanks again!
Old July 17th, 2022, 09:23 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No problem; I like playing the Mercenary-Explorer faction. While the limitations you've mentioned are valid, I'll note that one can take 55 points off the Janos-Kolbjorn-Hunter combo's point cost by opting for a single Shadow Hound over Arktos.

I definitely agree about the new Call to the Hunt's utility, though! At times, the old version seemed like an invitation for one's opponent to start attacking a different (Hunter) unit, but changing the power's timing was an excellent idea.
Old July 29th, 2022, 04:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

Officially changed Call to the Hunt for only able to move unrevealed OMs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs > C3V Public Playtesting