Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 15th, 2022, 09:57 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of D.Va (Mech) - Final Editing

Those look awesome, Tickle!
Old March 15th, 2022, 09:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wasn't planning to go with the bursting out effect here, but it was hard to fit both the comic art and figure without cutting off a lot since it's a wider figure. Was able to finagle it to where the figure and comic art affect the same spot in the text box since I did have to add a early line break there.
Old March 15th, 2022, 10:15 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Absolutely love how these look Tickle! More than worth the wait! Thank you!!
Old March 15th, 2022, 10:25 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Looks ready to release. I'd clarify in the OP that it's a large single-spaced base. Otherwise everything looks good.
Old March 15th, 2022, 10:59 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of D.Va (Mech) - VOTE for Release

Awesome, just updated the OP with that! Might also put a disclaimer that figures need to stay in the Defense Matrix spaces for them to stay affected, since that might be brought up some day. Moving or being moved out of it won't keep you protected.

For what it's worth, I'm happy releasing mech D.Va without the pilot. I was going to go for Winston next to figure out how the pilot and mech can interact with that faction, but I think that the faction needs more time to bake, whilst Pilot D.Va has wording that I think covers all potential avenues anyway and is pretty much ready to go.

I propose we vote for RELEASE!
@Dr. Jekyll @fret_gurglo @Lord Pyre @LordVenoc @MrNobody @ tcglkn
Old March 15th, 2022, 11:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

Yea
Old March 15th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Are you saying pilot D.Va is going to be your next design? If so, I'd probably put this one on hold.
Old March 15th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Are you saying pilot D.Va is going to be your next design? If so, I'd probably put this one on hold.
Why? There's no reason to if this design is intended to be played alone which it is and the pilot is more of an add-on a la Bruce Banner.
Old March 15th, 2022, 11:08 AM
Just A Head

I'd agree if there's a lengthy period in-between the two designs. But if pilot D.Va is immediately next, I see no harm in keeping this one open in case Skin discovers any tweaks she'd want to make.
Old March 15th, 2022, 12:12 PM

Pilot D.Va will be next yeah. The only thing I can think of that might be adjusted is a slight rewording to Defense Matrix if needed. Maybe a points change or Micro Missiles to 15 or higher if testing via Pilot warranted it and that's even allowed? Even then, if it came to points we could just lower the pilot's points to incentivise bringing both together.
Old March 15th, 2022, 12:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

This design was designed and tested to be a completely functional design on her own. Not sure why anything would need to change based on the pilot's design. Which last I saw it in the Public Design Workshop looked fairly good overall.
Old March 15th, 2022, 12:33 PM

I agree, I can't see a reason why we'd need to change anything unless something drastic was proven. I'm comfy with where she is at seeing as she's pretty similar to Hasbro Iron Man with a similar cost.

I'd like her released, she's been here for 2 months already, pilot isn't going to affect her too much beyond just adding stuff, and honestly I'm excited for others to play her!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library