Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old March 18th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Monochrome_Night is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Roilmage's Trick Spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Controler View Post
I would say that would be an illegal play. I wouldn't think that you could target a mind controlled creature with roilmages trick as you never gain control of the creature with mind control.
I think that in an faq it was cleared up that it does count as you controlling the creature.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards