Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 12th, 2017, 03:04 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

All right! It's a little less than two weeks before this team battle showdown, and that means it's time to tag people in an attempt to get a decent headcount! So far we have:

Myself + 1 (and maybe 2 more) @DewNoHarm +2 @BiggaBullfrog +1 @Scaperedude + 3 @Leaf_It

That's already 12 -14 players, but that leaves @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @CrashMan00 @relish @ortimus @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield!

Feel free to tag anyone I missed, and I apologize if you already told me your attendance status and I forgot.

It's going to be a really fun time (more so than usual with this format, I'd wager), and the prizes are already looking sweet - I've got some SoV squads to donate, there is some sealed product being donated, and locals @Isak & @Aethiar are donating a set of their sweeeet custom pillars/columns (reducing the amount that we have to use dumpy RotV pillars; what a service!). This is all in addition to what the entry fees bring to the table as well!

Last edited by The Dewk; March 13th, 2017 at 01:04 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events