Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 2nd, 2013, 09:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - May Gets its Armor On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
May Gets its Armor On!.
Aunt May gets an Iron Man suit. Cool.
Watchout Iron Man! She'll do your job 10xBetter!
And at the end of the movie, she'll have a sexy kiss with Otto Octavious!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
May Gets its Armor On!.
Aunt May gets an Iron Man suit. Cool.
Watchout Iron Man! She'll do your job 10xBetter!
And at the end of the movie, she'll have a sexy kiss with Otto Octavious!
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:50 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

^Eew...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:52 PM
C3G Campaign Manager

Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skeeter700 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Book Of Wong
has been started.
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:49 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Looking at the unreleased list I see four characters that could be considered "Armored"

Titanium Man
Iron Patriot
Crimson Dynamo
Iron Monger
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I still think it is the Destroyer Armor, but an Iron Man 3 SSE would make sense. Patriot, Monger, and Crimson Dynamo would be three Iron Man designs, which is rather fitting.
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just got around to playing several games with the new figures and they are a ton of fun. The Wrecking Crew are very cool and give a great new feel for the game, even though individually, their powers aren't very new by themselves, when you put them together, they can really lay down some pain. Stilt Man is super cool and very fun to use, his auto height advantage is incredibly effective. By far my favorite figure in this wave (possibly of all C3G) is Batroc the Leaper. His defensive power is super fun, but still in check, and his attack power is ridiculous for someone so low price. Mentallo and Purple Man both have some great strategic potential (Purple Man particularly) I was able to lock down both Ghost Rider and Zod (from two different teams) at the same time using Purple Man, which is super cool. I haven't got around to using Enchantress yet, but I have some awesome army plans for her.

Great wave guys!
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

From the front page:

"May finds C3G about to pay tribute to the man who started this crazy Marvel Movie Madness - Iron Man! No, there won't be a Mark 42 armor, but you will find some of his more noteworthy adversaries. Check out the list of whats coming and let the speculation begin!

Crimson Dynamo
Iron Monger
Iron Patriot
Firebrand
Titanium Man"
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:35 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Darn, I've tested 3 out of 4 of those designs It still should be cool to see the cards though
Old May 12th, 2013, 07:25 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Iron Patriot! Can't wait for him!
Old May 12th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Personally, I'm looking forward to Crimson Dynamo. I've been hanging on to the figure for months, waiting for a release!! And then I'll have to get the Iron Monger. One of my favorite Villians of all times.
Old May 12th, 2013, 07:58 PM

I've had Crimson Dynamo for years out of a three figure Iron Man pack, but I've just been using him as Hulkbuster. Iron Monger is a very cool figure, I playtested him a few months ago and loved the design (I already got the figure).

Can't wait to see Titanium Man (only one besides CD that I haven't seen) he's one of my favorite Iron Man villains.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy