Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:47 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I get the logic, but I'd hesitate to say neglect the initial incarnation that ran for several years in one of DC's top sellers for the incarnation that showed up a year ago and has barely been around for a year. Obviously a place for that in some cases, but if something is only gonna get one version, I personally like to err on the side of blending everything rather than one particular version.

There's probably a blend somewhere, but I haven't read Silencer really to know how it has changed since conception.
I mean, I think we have blended Talia in version one of her. Unless you're just saying this poorly reflects a blended version of her Leviathan days?
The second one. I'm feeling it is more like generic criminal organization of Silencer than Vengeful and Hateful weapon of Talia present in Grant Morrison's conception of it. But to be fair, that is speaking at this point. By time Bendis uses it in the upcoming event it will likely have a third completely different feel, so this point will likely be invalidated further (or complicated, depending on your personal design leanings).

Just my 1 1/2 cents on the matter. Take it for what you will. I would say 2 cents, but given I can't necessarily think of an alternative due to sickness brain fog, I'll have to leave thoughts at that for now.
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe it's too early to settle on a design for her? Based on what you're saying, LV, she seems like she's still coming into focus as a character (this version of her).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:52 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I thought it was a rare show of restraint from you.

And just WHAT are you implying here huh

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:54 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Well, no-one said we had to run this design anytime soon, but we have something for the time being- and with the Leviathan event soon, seemed like a decent time to be thinking about it

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If we do go forward, though, here's a shot at some small adjustments ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

NAME = TALIA AL GHUL

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = RUTHLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

CRIMINAL NETWORK
Start the game with 7 colored Criminal Markers. You may place a Criminal Marker on the Army Cards of any Unique Crime Lord, Mastermind, Mercenary, or Assassin Hero or Assassin, Criminal, or Terrorist Squads you control. Anytime a Unique Hero you control with a Criminal Marker would receive one or more wounds, you may choose an adjacent squad figure with the same color of Criminal Marker on its card to receive those wounds instead.

LEVIATHAN'S HEAD
After revealing an Order Marker on a Unique Crime Lord or Mastermind Hero you control with a Criminal Marker on its card and taking a turn with that figure, if that Unique Hero attacked this turn, you may take a turn with a squad you control with the same color of Criminal Marker on its card and you may not take any additional turns. Once per round, if a Unique Hero you control with a Criminal Marker on its card is destroyed, you may move any Order Markers on its card to Unique Hero you control with a Criminal Marker on its card.

TALIA'S ELITE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Talia Al Ghul, you may take a turn with up to two Unique Mercenary or Assassin Heroes you control with Criminal Markers on their cards.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:58 PM

Works for me

Old March 1st, 2019, 08:59 PM

Quick sidenote: Since you mentioned wanting to re-use Criminal Underground on a potential Chairman- how would you feel about Chairman Pike as a figureless card who by some mechanic can be "revealed", so that you then have a proper version on the field for his second form?

Old March 1st, 2019, 09:02 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Maybe it's too early to settle on a design for her? Based on what you're saying, LV, she seems like she's still coming into focus as a character (this version of her).
Yeah. Pretty much that. Leviathan has been in the original Morrison run and Silencer. As much as I love the New Age of Heroes line, especially Sideways which I freaking adore, they are not heavily read books. Very much bottom tier sellers. It would probably be good to wait until this summer event to solidify as that would confirm if the newer Silencer direction is gonna hold, or if it is something that is just gonna be ignored.

Given Abnett is a good world-builder, I'd normally have hopes it would stick. But given Bendis is writing it, it could really go either way. As he seems to flip back and forth on how big he is on continuity accuracy.

Bats, I'm glad you summed up my thoughts way better than my brain fog did.
Old March 1st, 2019, 09:02 PM

Maybe he starts out on his card, but whenever one of your Unique Heroes with a Criminal Marker on it is destroyed you can place him on the battlefield? Call it Shadowy Mastermind or something?

Old March 1st, 2019, 09:03 PM

Sounds like this version of Talia works as a placeholder but maybe we don't try to move forward with it until the comic version of her settles into focus a bit more.

Old March 1st, 2019, 09:15 PM

I'm fine with that
Just wanted to get something down

On the note of Silencer I have some thoughts for her too, if the dust is settling on Talia

Old March 1st, 2019, 09:17 PM

Go for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy