Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old January 24th, 2013, 09:01 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #27 3/21/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
Has anything new been made since last post?
No, you haven't missed anything. Unfortunately I don't see a time when the rest of the comics that have been written, get made. My partner in crime is just too busy to ever be free to do this project. Tis a shame.
Old January 26th, 2013, 05:25 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
Has anything new been made since last post?
No, you haven't missed anything. Unfortunately I don't see a time when the rest of the comics that have been written, get made. My partner in crime is just too busy to ever be free to do this project. Tis a shame.
Wow I wish I had found this thread sooner these comics are great too bad your partner is too busy .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 9th, 2015, 03:05 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Very well done! Felt like this thread was worth another bump.

Thes two remind me of Calvin and Hobbs.

~JS
Old February 9th, 2015, 05:19 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I always love to come to this thread when I'm in need of a good chuckle

H E R O S C A P E
Old May 10th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

@gamjuven , Photobucket has made your Chedwich and Sven comics inaccessable - this is a sacrilege, they're too great a creation of this community to be simply lost to the ether!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; May 10th, 2018 at 02:54 PM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 02:39 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
@gamjuven , Photobucket has made your Chedwich and Sven comics inaccessable - this is a sacrilege, there too great a creation of this community to be simply lost to the ether!
*they're

I concur. Gamjuven, we must rectify this horrible calamity!

~TGRF, grammar nazi.
Old May 10th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
@gamjuven , Photobucket has made your Chedwich and Sven comics inaccessable - this is a sacrilege, there too great a creation of this community to be simply lost to the ether!
*they're

I concur. Gamjuven, we must rectify this horrible calamity!

~TGRF, grammar nazi.
Holy... I did that? I must commit seppuku now...
Seriously, typing quickly...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2018, 12:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It looks like the comics are back up. That's a relief, because these have provided me with lots of entertainment over the years and are one of the main reasons that I came to this site. Thanks, @gamjuven !
Old October 18th, 2018, 02:48 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks guys! They were a lot of fun to make. It would be a shame if they disappeared. This is the only place they exist.
Old October 18th, 2018, 04:34 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

You are a site supporter; you should be able to have those images hosted here for safe keeping.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction