Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Alien Queen (Design Phase)

Well I think if you do the eggs at the same time as the queen, you also have to do the Facehuggers, since that’s what usually hatches from the eggs.
Old December 11th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Can of worms...opened.
Old December 11th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Well I think if you do the eggs at the same time as the queen, you also have to do the Facehuggers, since that’s what usually hatches from the eggs.
That's what I was gonna say! This is a rough one.
Old December 11th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Found these minis on Etsy for like 12 bucks for 8.

Old December 11th, 2020, 01:48 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unrelated, but the Queen's Class should be changed from Endoparasitoid, cause the Drone's was changed to Stalker.
Old December 11th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Should it though? I don't remember why that was changed and I really see no huge reason they have to be the same.
Old December 11th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Should it though? I don't remember why that was changed and I really see no huge reason they have to be the same.
I agree, I think it should stay.
Old December 11th, 2020, 01:56 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh I was just thinking for consistency and assumed there was a good reason the first time.
Old December 11th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The class does look off to me. What does Endoparasitoid mean? Queen would also work as a class.

Without having any Xenomorph squads or Xenomorph Destructible Objects, it's hard to say how the Mind Link power would work out. Do we have a plan for the Facehuggers and/or Eggs? I'm not opposed to designing the Queen first, but I'd like a factional plan in place if we're calling out undesigned things on the card.

The latter three powers look good. Super Strength needs to be spelled out in the SP.
Old December 11th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think if it’s a DO you have to work with the fact that neither player really has ownershio of it (so things could get weird in mirror matches), but if it’s a Hero you have to work with the inherent weirdness of it being something that should never really move, attack, or take tirns in the traditional sense.
That’s not true if you make it a draftable DO, is it?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2020, 03:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, she lays the eggs in the movie so maybe she should be able to lay eggs in our game. Then she can bring the eggs onto any board she happens to be playing on. Could do a start the game with X eggs type of power, place them in your start zone at the start of the game.

I'd try to roll some of the generic species stuff (acid blood, tail attack, shadow love) into other powers/stats so you can focus more on a new set of powers unique to her and try to end up with a 3 power card.

I really like the evolution power in action, the base Alien warriors could use a bump up in stats, but thematically I'm not sure how it fits. Maybe she should be more like a Captain America for Aliens where she inspires all of them to fight harder when she is in play.
Old December 11th, 2020, 03:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Without having any Xenomorph squads or Xenomorph Destructible Objects, it's hard to say how the Mind Link power would work out. Do we have a plan for the Facehuggers and/or Eggs? I'm not opposed to designing the Queen first, but I'd like a factional plan in place if we're calling out undesigned things on the card.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the squad call out with no squads to test. Maybe just let her take a turn with any 2 (or 3) Alien figures (common or unique). Then we could make some Unique Squads of Aliens and they would still be useful even after they fall below full strength if you can mix and match taking turns with them and other Unique Squad or Hero figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library