Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 9th, 2010, 11:12 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of the Mind Flayer Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
Uhh, I was just re-reading over the Enslave power and it says ANY unique Hero figure. Nothing about it being an opponents unique hero figure. Does that mean I can use Enslave on my own unique heroes to take a turn with them? Gives him a little extra kick if that's the case, and with the wording I don't see why not.
Yes.
More support for Heroscape! Team with Rhogar, Raelin and a few other Heroes (OK, and a small screen ).
Moving Raelin without wasting an OM is a pretty big deal.
Make Brunak one of your heroes.
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I just got D2 today, and I must say I can't wait to play Davy Jones.

Very nice, nasty figure for the cost.
Good figure for mid to late game, or as a strike-em early on (as bait).

MegaSilver
Old August 19th, 2010, 11:57 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Played this guy today and he totally flopped. His Psionic Blast didn't work once, nor did his Enslave. I was playing against the Ogre Warhulk and Shurrak and either one would have been awesome to see, but he let me down. One thing I did kind of like though was his 4 attack. Even when the d20 has turned sour, he can still pack a punch.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:41 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

I got to use Zoidberg yesterday and he was fun for about half a game. Even then he wasn't bad. He got to remove some order markers and shooting without LOS is very nice. The biggest problem I had was that I forgot counterstrike doesn't work against special attacks . He didn't die from counterstrike he just sat next to a samurai archer for most of the game.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old August 23rd, 2010, 01:27 PM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!

I just discovered that Enslave is pretty nasty when used against an opponent's hero who possesses treasure glyphs.

There's nothing more satisfying then having an enslaved Hero put on his belt of strength and use the extra big attack against his own army.

Permanent treasuer glyphs are not quite as much fun, but you can make the hero drop them and then run away.

Last edited by padlock; August 23rd, 2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice use of his powers Padlock. Sounds like he could be a game changer in dungeon crawls.
Old September 10th, 2010, 03:34 AM

CyberClaw16 Woo who?

Question!!!

I was Brave Arrow surrounded by the opponent's Marro Warriors. My opponent's Mind Flayer came up and used Enslave on my Brave Arrow figure. Does my figure take disengagement hits from the Marro Warriors while Mind Flayer takes the turn?
Old September 10th, 2010, 06:52 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberClaw16 View Post
Question!!!

I was Brave Arrow surrounded by the opponent's Marro Warriors. My opponent's Mind Flayer came up and used Enslave on my Brave Arrow figure. Does my figure take disengagement hits from the Marro Warriors while Mind Flayer takes the turn?
Nope, since Brave Arrow becomes your opponent's figure.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 10th, 2010, 10:45 AM

CyberClaw16 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Question!!!

Then does my figure take disengagement from my own figures that he was next to?
Old September 10th, 2010, 10:57 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Question!!!

Then does my figure take disengagement from my own figures that he was next to?

Yes, you MAY roll for the disengagement attacks from your own figures against an enslaved figure.

You never have to roll disengagement attacks for any figure. So unless you want to put wounds on your own Brave Arrow, don't roll for the attacks.

Old September 10th, 2010, 11:11 AM

Ecthelion is surprisingly tart

If I enslave someone, and they are holding a treasure glyph, can I make them drop the treasure glyph?

Ecthelion
Old September 10th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units