Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st, 2009, 04:58 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Wave 10 News and speculation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryfalia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryfalia View Post
Aaaand, this tidbit just showed up.

426230009 Other HEO - Heroscape Wave 10 "Special Collection -
Assortment (x4) 10/23/09

Wish I knew what this actually meant, but there it is. Looking forward to it..whatever it is.
Link?
That would be a link to my email (and I assume the email of every other store owner out there that buys direct). They just sent out pre-orders for the end of the year goodies and it was listed.

Ooh, I suddenly got all tingly!
Now for some rampant speculation.....
This was all taken from this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...534#post883534

Last edited by Hogg; July 31st, 2009 at 05:07 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News