Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old February 17th, 2019, 03:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Zombicide/Zombicide:Black Plague

@Tornado and @Dadscaper

This seems pretty neat for using for RPG campaigns you create yourself, as you can design the campaign with this map book in mind.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...PYg&ref=a62ou3

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 17th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool.
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Oops, I thought I put this in the Kickstarter thread.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 23rd, 2019, 04:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
I seen some rules for a scenario in the modern zombicide season 3 rue morgue rulebook for a pvp mode which got me thinking. Im thinking, build a decent sized board with two start zones, one at each end. Players distribute objectives markers onto the board. Then dice off to see which one starts where. Then they battle. The winner is determined by xp. The xp from all survivors per team determines the winner including the xp levels from dead survivors. The game would end when all survivors on one team were destroyed or when the last objective is picked up. I thought this would be pretty fun and wanted to share and was wondering if anyone had tried to do this.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by IAmBatman; July 31st, 2019 at 12:14 AM.
Old March 28th, 2021, 03:54 AM
has been BANNED

Merrywab is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
-

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. I really enjoyed watching the discussion evolve and am now trying to fully understand what Damon wrote. I think he is saying that the Black Stone would indeed trigger, but cannot change the Plague Stones effect. Does that also include shuffling it back into the owners deck? If that is the case, then ultimately the Black Stone has no effect on the Plague Stone at all, right?
Old March 28th, 2021, 04:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I seen some rules for a scenario in the modern zombicide season 3 rue morgue rulebook for a pvp mode which got me thinking. Im thinking, build a decent sized board with two start zones, one at each end. Players distribute objectives markers onto the board. Then dice off to see which one starts where. Then they battle. The winner is determined by xp. The xp from all survivors per team determines the winner including the xp levels from dead survivors. The game would end when all survivors on one team were destroyed or when the last objective is picked up. I thought this would be pretty fun and wanted to share and was wondering if anyone had tried to do this.
Pretty funny that this thread is getting spammed literally less than a day since this was my last comment and I literally played this pvp scenario literally yesterday with my nephew. To be frank, the pvp on the modern was super fun and definitely a great twist to the action playing with my painted modern zombicide sets. I’m definitely gonna try it with some home brewed maps with Black Plague and green horde with all the expansions.

Old March 28th, 2021, 04:07 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeabird View Post
I'm sticking with the LB pledge and getting the ZBP kit too.
Awesome. I'm getting all of what I'm getting because I have a plastic addiction.
Here I am literally 10000 plus minis more just a few years later, past me was more right than he knew.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games