Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 31st, 2011, 09:04 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Iceman3317's Customs 5.0 ( Wave 3 and Large 1 Up! )

With the Vydar's Betrayal,I plan on getting into customs once more. The next few customs I make will only be Unique Heroes. I do not have enough extra D&D figures to make squads.

Jandar
Spoiler Alert!

Ullar
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla
Spoiler Alert!

Einar

Vydar
Spoiler Alert!

Utgar
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by iceman3317; April 7th, 2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:14 AM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Iceman3317's Customs 5.0 (Working on for set)

Valhalla's Darkest Hour Custom Wave 3

Quote:
With Valkrill's ascend and Vydar's betrayal, the allied generals know that if they do not change things around soon, the war will be lost. Generals call forth Heroes from many worlds. Sadly even Vydar, Utgar, and Valkrill do as well. Valhalla's Darkest Hour as begun.
Spoiler Alert!

March of Shadows Custom Large Expansion 1
Quote:
Dark shadows march across the land. The Allied Generals are being pushed back from land they have won. Jandar, Ullar, Aquilla, and Einar are on the brink of losing the war. With new heroes, they hope to turn the war around and regain what they lost.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by iceman3317; April 7th, 2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old April 7th, 2013, 07:22 PM

Re: Iceman3317's Customs 5.0 (Working on for set)

Hello guys, after a long time, I am finally done with Custom Wave 3: Valhalla's Darkest Hour and my first Custom Large Wave 1: March of Shadows. Sorry if you can't read the cards very well. Also, I will say that I am a terrible painter. So the repaints of the older figures are not good. If you want to know what figures I used for them, let me know.

Also, I am sorry for the triple post.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:53 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Iceman3317's Customs 5.0 ( Wave 3 and Large 1 Up! )

For Gothorn,

I think Blowback needs to be reworded slightly. I think you should remove 'special attack' as he doesn't have one, and it might confuse people wondering if Greater Air Mastery is supposed to be a special attack.

Dalex Tricon seems pretty solid, as a healer who also gets to move and attack, and has reasonable stats. Reminds me a bit of Sonlen. Rage of Sorrow seems decent, yet hard to put into effect. If he has order markers, it can make Chelsey an undesirable target (which may also work in your favour depending on your gameplan). I enjoy those sorts of figures which have plenty of options or things to plan for.

IceMoon Lake Halflings
Hard to say how effective these guys might be. For the Ice & Snow Strength, it isn't necessary to write in the exclusion for the Frosty Path ability; the Ice & Snow Strength Ability already specifically says it is when they are on a Snow or Ice tile.

40 points for the base stats is somewhat comparable to something like Blade Gruts. The Halflings special abilities are less universal than the Gruts, but on a map that has a reasonable amount of snow and ice, 4 attacks of 4 for 40 points is really strong. Have you playtested these against a few different armies on primarily ice maps to see if they consistently have an advantage?

Elvish Tiger Rider
I like this guy a lot, but I fear he is a bit undercosted. The wording on Elf Archer Inspiration should read something more like "Each Elf archer that is within 4 clear sight spaces of at least one Elvish Tiger Rider adds 1 to their Attack and Defense."

I feel like moving one of these guys on Order Marker 1 and then focusing on your archers gives them all too good an advantage for only 35 points. Compare to Swog Rider, where the Gruts have to be adjacent (forcing you to make interesting move decisions), a single Tiger Rider can affect a few dozen tiles within his aura field. I'm not experienced with costing cards, but I suspect this needs to go up a bit, not sure exactly how far though.
Old April 8th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like your customs. They are simplistic and reminiscent of the early waves of classic'scape.

Your point costs are definitely off, however. That may be okay for multiplayer home games, so I won't be too picky. Leadership seems like a common ability of yours as well. Boosting stats and giving more bonding options is fun, but many of your customs use this mechanic. I do like all the terrain based powers; I imagine that games with your customs are played all across the battlefield, keeping to the terrain your units are best at.

I'm glad you bumped this thread, and thanks for sharing your customs!
Old April 8th, 2013, 12:14 AM

Yeah, most of those are old customs I made when I first started playing the game. I may go back and reword the older ones. Thanks for the feedback though.

Also, I am not great at giving points most of the time. Let me know if more are under or over priced.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old April 17th, 2013, 11:35 PM

Re: Iceman3317's Customs 5.0 ( Wave 4 Basic Layout )

Wave 4: Ullar's Faith
Quote:
The war rages across Valhalla with Valkrill's Gambit. But as the others start to lose faith, Ullar does not. Ullar rallies the troops and Jandar, Aquilla and Einar rally behind him. The forces of darkness lose ground as they are pushed back. This war is far from over and the Allied Generals are far from done.
This is only a basic idea I came up with. I will not start to make cards until I can get my hands on the figures needed. A lot could change before I am ready to start the cards. I will also try to do a better job with the point values.

Set 1: Heroes of the Wastelands
Snakefolk Elementalist.
Fishfolk Knight
Mariedian Hero
Female Elf Warrior
Pirate Captain

Set 2: Soulborgs
Soulborg Commander
Omnicron Commander
Destroborg Gunners (3 figures)

Set 3: Ullar's Force
Centaur Squad. (2 figures)
Ent.
Human Forestranger.
Human Leaf Assassin

Set 4: Goliaths and Pirates
Goliath Warrior
Pirate Crew (3 figures) or (4 figures)
Goliath Warrior

Legends of War: Custom Large Wave 2:

Destroborg Hero
Destroborg Hero
Volcanic Orc Raptor
Young White Dragon
Desert Cyclopes

Last edited by iceman3317; April 21st, 2013 at 12:38 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards