Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 9th, 2010, 12:22 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Custom Card Formats (created for MSE)

So this Community Custom Master Set thing got me motivated to make some Custom Formatted Cards. They turned this style down but I want to show all my ideas anyway. I make them compatible for the Magic Set Editor program so when I have all the cards finished in a particular style I will put it up for download so if you like it you guys can use them for your custom figs if you like.

This first one is the first of five that I just randomly sketched at school. For some reason I like the bars hanging over the border. I think it looks nice. The new stat box on the left was pretty popular.

There's 4 of 7. Half way there.

Again, once I make the style for all generals plus some custom I will put the style up for download if you use Magic Set Editor.

Deathreacers should be banned!

Last edited by GeneralRolando; October 21st, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old October 9th, 2010, 12:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Card Formats (created for MSE)

I can't wait to see more GR, but I think what really did your design in was the bars hanging off

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 9th, 2010, 11:34 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I can't wait to see more GR, but I think what really did your design in was the bars hanging off
Well most of the people seemed opposed to changing the card anyway. I like the bars hangin off though. But of course, I think very differently than a lot of people. I just like looking at new weird things. Either way it doesn't bother me.

Old October 11th, 2010, 05:26 PM

bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmaczero wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice job - I kind of like the bars going all the way to the edge, too. I'd get rid of that spike of white at the bottom left of the image, though. Make it a curve like the rest of that edge.

MSE: Easy Heroscape Card Creation
V2.5 Expanded Glyphs
Old October 12th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaczero View Post
Nice job - I kind of like the bars going all the way to the edge, too. I'd get rid of that spike of white at the bottom left of the image, though. Make it a curve like the rest of that edge.
I was thinking either do that or make the picture area spread down there too. I'm kinda lazy though so I might end up just leaving it cause it doesn't bother me much. lol

Old October 25th, 2010, 07:48 PM

Due to certain circumstances I have been unable to work on the templates for awhile. I'll post em all as soon as possible and submit the download if you want to use them. Anyway if anybody has any idea also I wouldn't mind giving them a try.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions