Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 15th, 2015, 05:39 PM

BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker BigThumbToe knows what's in an order marker
BigThumbToe's custom Groot and more

After spending too much time searching the interwebs for a Groot figure at a reasonable price and coming up empty I stopped and thought to myself, "why don't I just make my own?". So I did

Sorry for the bit of blur in some photos, had to use my phone because I can't find my cable to the nicer camera.
Spoiler Alert!

Heres my Carnage custom I did a few years back out of a couple Mage Knight figures as well. If anybody really wants to know which ones I can dig out my box of figs and find out.
Spoiler Alert!

And heres a couple Handful of Heroes paint ups to end things.
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for your time. Hope you guys enjoy!
Old July 15th, 2015, 09:33 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: BigThumbToe's custom Groot and more

Nice job on the figures, great paint jobs!
Old July 16th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I agree! I really like that Hulk Buster Ironman!
Old July 16th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet Groot mod and those HoH repaints are incredible.
I always wanted a Deadpool, Hulkbuster and an Angel from that set.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 25th, 2015, 07:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I have those Mage Knight figures. I'll probably have to make my own Groot!

One of the Carnage figures I'm pretty sure I have as well. Don't remember what he's called, though. EDIT: Funnily enough, just happened to be dumping miniatures into a box and guess what landed on top? A Mage Knight Shadow, used for Carnage.

The Handful of Heroes paints are great! Love the Hulkbuster.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; July 25th, 2015 at 10:27 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations