Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which set from Wave 1 should allways be in print?
The IX Roman Legion 14 21.21%
Snipers and Vipers 3 4.55%
Grut Orcs 10 15.15%
Heroes of Bleakwoode 5 7.58%
None, I do not support this idea/options 34 51.52%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 1st, 2009, 07:46 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart
Permanent Expansions?

Do you think that there should be one pack a wave that never leaves the print? Examples: Knights and the Swog (wave 2), Greeks and Vipers (wave 4), Soulborgs (wave 5), Monks and Guards (wave 3), etc. If so, this poll will be for Wave 1. I recommend voting for a common squad, but it's all up to you!

I would appreciate if you told us why you chose the answers you did. It is annoying looking at vote and runs.

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!

Last edited by Utgars_General; June 6th, 2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old June 1st, 2009, 07:48 PM

tech boy is surprisingly tart
Re: Pernament Expansions?

No, they'll die out after a while and no one will buy them anymore.

Old June 1st, 2009, 07:53 PM

Soanevalcke Woo who?

No, Heroscape is a collectors Item, if they keep some cards in print, it'll ruin their 'collectablity'
Old June 1st, 2009, 07:58 PM

I think that Grut Orcs should remain on the table, because the guys are decent, and both squads can bond. It is a set that I think will stay wanted, by current players and new ones after wave 1 is gone again.

Old June 1st, 2009, 08:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Heroscape is not a collectible item. To date, the only retail units that are not foresable as reprints are the EOV, Volcarren Wasteland and the Tundra.

Every other wave has the potential to be reprinted as long as the game is in production.
Old June 1st, 2009, 08:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Heroscape is not a collectible item. To date, the only retail units that are not foresable as reprints are the EOV, Volcarren Wasteland and the Tundra.

Every other wave has the potential to be reprinted as long as the game is in production.
...why not the Tundra? It's not an exclusive or anything... as far as I know, at least.
Old June 1st, 2009, 08:18 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post

...why not the Tundra? It's not an exclusive or anything... as far as I know, at least.
And why the Lava (a toysRus exclusive), but not the Flagbearers?

Old June 1st, 2009, 08:24 PM

Soanevalcke Woo who?
Re: Permanent Expansions?

It is a collectible, it might not be valuable, but it is a collectible, do you not collect them? what I'm saying is, If you missed that wave, you missed your chance. but you might get lucky and they reprint them, but otherwise you missed it.
Old June 1st, 2009, 08:32 PM

When I hear the word "Collectible", I think of items on a shelf, bought to look at when you get bored. Hero scape is a game, that is bought to look at and play.

Old June 1st, 2009, 08:40 PM

tech boy is surprisingly tart

It is a game, but I don't think it would be good for the games market to have some sets continually printed. When wave 1 was reprinting it turned alot of heads. If it was released at a constant rate year by year, I don't think it would sell that good. And wouldn't you be proud to have sets that your friends dont have. If there continuously printed, everyone will probably have them.

Old June 1st, 2009, 08:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soanevalcke View Post
what I'm saying is, If you missed that wave, you missed your chance. but you might get lucky and they reprint them, but otherwise you missed it.
By that definition everything ever made is collectible. Heroscape is not collectible because it doesn't have varied rarities that make certain things harder to get. When something is printed, everyone has just as much a chance of getting one unit as another.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 1st, 2009, 08:55 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soanevalcke View Post
what I'm saying is, If you missed that wave, you missed your chance. but you might get lucky and they reprint them, but otherwise you missed it.
By that definition everything ever made is collectible. Heroscape is not collectible because it doesn't have varied rarities that make certain things harder to get. When something is printed, everyone has just as much a chance of getting one unit as another.
What? You haven't heard of the Double-Ultra-Rare Holographic Swog Rider hidden in 1 out of every 100,000 expansions?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion