Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 19th, 2010, 05:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Tornado - Design phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
M'Onel will definitely be an interesting one. If you ever want to bounce any ideas off of me, my pm box is at your disposal.
At the moment I don't really have any ideas at all for him, that's the issue every time I try to think of him he ends up uninteresting because of how similar he is to Supes. The only thing from my knowledge that sets them apart is their weaknesses. I can't even say hey he's stronger in this or that so lets exploit that to make him feel different. Oh well he'll be a long way away yet so if you do think of anything be sure to add it to the Brainstorming thread. My plan is to do all the drafts that I have in boosters with other people before I do the LOSH ones. Although I did have a thought to alternate by doing the LOSH ones every other design.

Cheers
Old December 19th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think if we switch to two designs at a time after Fan Four, it'll be a good way to squeeze in those "pet project" units. I'm hoping to give the Titans similar treatment to what you're giving LOSH, Spidey's giving to Secret Six, Hahma's giving to the Wrecking Crew, Griff gave to the Criminal Faction, etc., at some point.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Updated test sheet with squad tests.

Just got Army Test 1 done and will post results later. All I can say is that the combo of Martian Manhunter and Red Tornado is crazy good with movement of teammates. Telepathic Directive moves RT and he uses AEF to move others and then the others move if can from TD. Very cool for them, though not so much for the opponent.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; December 20th, 2010 at 10:21 AM.
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:23 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

After the squad tests, 290 is feeling better and better ... though I don't think 300 is off the table yet either.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Added Army Test 1 to test sheet.

Old December 20th, 2010, 12:27 PM

I'm loving the Martian Manhunter/Red Tornado combo! Seems like you got a lot of good value out of Absorbing Man in that test as well, which is cool.
I'm down with 300 at this point as well.

Old December 20th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Hahma. I feel terrible that I couldn't do this playtest. Hopefully I can snag one from the public because he looks like a lot of fun.
Old December 20th, 2010, 12:38 PM

Heh, I hope you're not thinking about doing public playtests right now ... if you plan to do any playtesting any time soon, I hope it's an initial or that last one for the Fan Four.

Old December 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

No testing anytime soon. Not until January I think.
Old December 20th, 2010, 12:43 PM

Gotcha. Same for me - but late January.

Old December 20th, 2010, 03:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Not really anything to add here, just wanted to say that I really like the cut of Red Tornado's jib. (Yes, I said it.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old December 21st, 2010, 10:47 AM
Prickly Cactus

Army Test 2 added to test sheet. OMG what and epic 13 round battle (with only 830 point armies no less) with the Aussie designs going head to head to be the superstars of their respective teams. It was the battle for "Down Under" that rocked the world.

And I'm whooped after that one.

Initial playtest or Red Tornado is complete.

I must say, he is a very fun and useful design that I'm betting will see a lot of use in the future. I'm certainly glad I got the opportunity to playtest this guy and I know he'll see plenty of action in my playtests down the road when he's finalized.

Preemptive YEA for ERB

Last edited by Hahma; December 21st, 2010 at 11:23 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library