Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Rocket Red

The Book of Rocket Red

C3G DC WAVE 20
BATTLE FOR JUSTICE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Unleashed set.
Its model number and name are #034-036 / Rocket Red.
Its model number and name are #212 / Dmitri Pushkin.

Character Bio - Seeing how many meta-human heroes were coming out of the USA during the cold war, the Soviets tried to create their own super heroes to balance the power and perceived threat. Among their plans was the Rocket Red initiative, which, thanks to the Green Lantern Kilowog became a success. Kilowog was able to make the design of the Rocket Red suit greatly increase strength. He also fitted the suit with the latest high tech weapons.

The Rocket Red brigade was not highly respected until one of their heroes was added to the Justice League International. Unfortunately This Rocket Red number 7 turned out to be a undercover Manhunter and betrayed the league. He was stopped by the Rocket Red Brigade who also saved the Justice League International at the same time. Rocket Red 7 turned out to be a robot and was killed when Booster Gold put a force field around him just as he launched a missile to kill the League. Another Rocket Red was added and was with the League for a long time. [comicvine]

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:08 PM. Reason: png
Old June 10th, 2013, 09:53 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Rocket Red: Design Phase

NAME = ROCKET RED

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 150

EXPLOSIVE BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

MECHA EMPATHY 16
When this Rocket Red is targeted for an attack by an Android, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, that Android's turn immediately ends.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, this Rocket Red always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Quote:

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
Old June 10th, 2013, 09:54 PM

I only know what I've found on the internet so anyone who knows more, please chime in!

Comic pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini background:

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; August 15th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't know that much about them, but looks pretty good to me! I might consider going down to 3 defense with Tough, just because I don't tend to think these guys are that brutal (I've seen Hal Jordan take them out by the handful).

Uncle Sam will love these guys, though, and Bucky won't mind them a bit either!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2013, 11:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I don't know that much about them, but looks pretty good to me! I might consider going down to 3 defense with Tough, just because I don't tend to think these guys are that brutal (I've seen Hal Jordan take them out by the handful).

Uncle Sam will love these guys, though, and Bucky won't mind them a bit either!
A whole army for [redacted] to move around, too!

But yeah, I don't know them at all. Some cool theme stuff in there, but I have to take your word for it. Design looks solid, though!

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 18th, 2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm wondering what Mecha Empathy is supposed to represent?

Otherwise they look cool, might want to tone down the stats a bit but no complaints.
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:26 PM

Mecha Empathy comes from Wikipedia:

"The Rocket Reds were originally created for the Soviet Union by Green Lantern Kilowog and the Rocket Red Brigade —normal human beings enhanced using 'forced evolution' and armored battle suits— proudly defended the USSR. Their abilities included super strength, invulnerability, rocket-powered flight, the ability to project powerful energy blasts, and 'mecha-empathy'—the ability to sense and control computers and machines."

Quote:
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Ah, okay, must have missed that - sounds good to me, the name just didn't fit without knowing the power behind it.
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Never heard of these guys. Interesting stuff though.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Need to specify if this Rocket Red is affected by his own special attack.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:02 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

All looks good to me. I know them no more than anybody else here which is why I gave them away . Defense of 3 sounds right.
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:53 PM

OK, updating Defense to 3 and sending to ERB.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library