Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 9th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Cyborg Superman

The Book of Cyborg Superman

C3G DC WAVE 13
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #034 / Cyborg Superman.

Character Bio - Hank Henshaw was once an amazing astronaut who was the leader of a team of explorers in space. When that team was tragically mutated by an accident in space, they each gained super powers, but were also maimed, crippled and killed by the mutations. Superman attempted to save them but failed, and Hank watched in horror as his beloved wife and fellow astronauts started to fade away into nothing. So Hank utilized some equipment at LexCorp to save her before he dies and somehow manages to transfer his own consciousness into the computers at LexCorps. Hank later attempts to make contact with his wife by creating for himself a mechanical body, but the sight drives her mad and she kills herself. Hank then attaches his mind to the birthing matrix that brought Superman to earth when he was a child, and leaves Earth to explore the cosmos. At some point, he returns fueled by rage as he now believes that Superman was responsible for his mutation and his wife's death, only to find that Superman is dead from his fight with Doomsday. Utilizing the DNA from the birthing matrix that he stole, he engineered a new body that resembled Superman and even shared his DNA, then presented HIMSELF as Superman Reborn.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • As a figure with the Cybernetic Repair X special power, other figures with the same power can benefit from revealing the 'X' Order Marker on this card. Current figures with Cybernetic Repair X special power.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:28 PM. Reason: png
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:41 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Cyborg Superman - DESIGNING

NAME = CYBORG SUPERMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HANK HENSHAW

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = NIHILIST

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 380

KRYPTONIAN DNA
Cyborg Superman has the species of Kryptonian in addition to the species listed on this card. When Cyborg Superman rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

EYE BEAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 3 attack dice. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. The defending figure rolls defense dice normally.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 29th, 2014 at 02:43 AM.
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like Eye Beam SA. I thought you had something else there when we last talked about this design.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like Eye Beam SA. I thought you had something else there when we last talked about this design.
I had a different writeup that blended this version and the Yellow Lantern version, but I decided that I would just design them as separate characters.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
I had a different writeup that blended this version and the Yellow Lantern version, but I decided that I would just design them as separate characters.
Oh yea, I was helping you with the Yellow Lantern version. I like this one a lot.

I also prefer Impostor for his Class FWIW.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:23 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This guy looks fun. A play off of Supes design at a cheaper price point. Glad you found a place for the repair power.

I like Destroyer for the class.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Man, that is what I was hoping to hear! I really like this write-up! For the sake of being different and making this seem like his first appearances, what about calling Eye Beam SA, Arm Cannon SA instead? Leave the power the same, just change the name. Look it up, in tons of pictures he has that arm cannon.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Man, that is what I was hoping to hear! I really like this write-up! For the sake of being different and making this seem like his first appearances, what about calling Eye Beam SA, Arm Cannon SA instead? Leave the power the same, just change the name. Look it up, in tons of pictures he has that arm cannon.
I could certainly get on board with that. However, the current EYE BEAM is a lesser/different version of HEAT VISION. If we go with an ARM CANNON (keep in mind that CYBORG from the Titans could have one), what would the mechanics need to be, or is the HEAT VISION-like mechanic good for that?
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I could certainly get on board with that. However, the current EYE BEAM is a lesser/different version of HEAT VISION. If we go with an ARM CANNON (keep in mind that CYBORG from the Titans could have one), what would the mechanics need to be, or is the HEAT VISION-like mechanic good for that?
Yes, I caught that. I think it would defiantely work too. Its a theme twist with a mechanic we know works.

EDIT: Plus Bats currently has a derivative of Canary Cry for the Cannon power.
Quote:
SONIC CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Cyborg. All figures on those 3 spaces, and all figures adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by Cyborg's Sonic Cannon Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, adding 1 to Cyborg's attack dice for each unrevealed Order Marker on this card. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Cyborg is not affected by his Sonic Cannon Special Attack. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against Sonic Cannon Special Attack.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:58 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the sound of the Arm Cannon, but think if you went that route it should be a different mechanic.
Old August 10th, 2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I like the sound of the Arm Cannon, but think if you went that route it should be a different mechanic.
That was my first reaction as well. What if we keep the power's mechanic as is, with the new title of ARM CANNON and just give it an explosion affect?
Old August 10th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

That's brutal. I like it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library