Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 25th, 2017, 06:00 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Tree town open XIII (2017)

Place: FAVA building – Forest City, IA
100 N clark Street (corner of J & Clark)

Date: October 21, 2017 (NHSD)

Sign in: 9:30 – 9:50 AM

Start 1st round: 10:00 AM

Entry fee: Box(s) of Tissue (Kleenex) donation to FAVA

Format: Swiss Style (if attendance 32 or more) / (attendance16-31) would also be swiss for most. If we have a winner in four rounds the winner would play an exibition with the 0-4 person while everyone else plays a 5th round/ (if attendance is under 16) 5 or 6 rounds of play that includes roundrobin with other formats.

Points: 550-point army ( No Custom)1-hour time limit per round.

Maps – 24 hex starting positions on each map. Each map is different map

Glyphs: TBD

TTO Rule: - Any figure adjacent to a tree may roll an additional defense die when being attacked by a non-adjacent figure. ( what did you expect after all your playing in " The TreeTownOpen ")

Tournament Director: JormiBoced or Codeman

What You should Bring: Figures (550 pt max), Dice (Attack/Defense/D-20), Turn Markers, Wound Markers. Good Sportsmanship

Food: We are downtown several eating places within a bock .

Registration: day of the event when you come... however I would like to know approx how many are coming. If you think you may be attending please post on this thread.

Directions: If your coming from I-35 come down highway 9 as you are used to and go past the Super Bowl. Approx 1 mile you will see one of our towns two stop lights. From the stop light - you will ver left up the hill this is Secor Ave and as you go up the hill you can see the court house.

If you come into town and hit our other stoplight you can also turn and go up the hill and it will lead you straid to the courthouse and The FAVA building is on the corner right across from the tank. If you should happen to come into town on anyother road (country blacktop) you most likely will also see the courthouse on the top of the hill downtown - Just head to the courthouse and you will find FAVA building across the street just north of the courthouse.

TTO XII will be held at the FAVA building (one block from our old site "Waldorf Atrium". FAVA ( Family Alliance for Veterans of America ) is located on the comer of North Clark and J-street directly north of Sgt Drakes tank that sits on the court house square. Parking would be the same as if we were still at Waldorf, courthouse parking lot and the diagonal parking around the court house square should accommodate everyone. there also is a public parking lot on the opposite corner of the block as the FAVA building and a short walk thru the alley will get you within a 1/2 block of the building. Note: There is no charge for us to use the building. We have been asked if the participants could bring Box(s) of Tissue (Kleenex) donation to FAVA to help defray the cost of these non-perishable supplies that they can use thought out the year and not have to buy as they are a non-profit and doing great things to help our veterans....please donate.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; September 26th, 2017 at 07:22 AM.
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Tree town open xiii (2017)

Of course!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:50 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I WILL be able to make it this year!

- Raider30

Last edited by Raider30; August 30th, 2017 at 08:01 AM.
Old August 30th, 2017, 08:02 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, Fomox will be coming as well!

- Raider30
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:44 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

The Weber 3 would likely make it, and might have space to bring more scapers from the Twin Cities.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old September 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I'm in, and will likely bring one or two more.
Old September 6th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just checking the thread .... good to see we have some interest .... I will get some details posted .... looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 8th, 2017, 09:10 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

I've got it on my calendar now as well, planning to play.
Old September 8th, 2017, 10:09 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I'm in, and will likely bring one or two more.
Oh crap. It turns out I am going to be out of town that day. So unfortunately I won't be able to make it.
Old September 12th, 2017, 11:02 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

I really want to attend, but my wife will just be getting back from a long trip to India two days prior. So I'm not really sure at this point. I will let you know.
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In another thread, TTO is listed as October 28. Please tell me this is true! I can't make it on the 21st, but I could definitely make it on the 28th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
In another thread, TTO is listed as October 28. Please tell me this is true! I can't make it on the 21st, but I could definitely make it on the 28th.
I could make the 28th as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events