Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Rise of the Valkrie #1
Mimring 29 27.36%
Grimnak 31 29.25%
Deathwalker 9000 12 11.32%
Agent Carr 24 22.64%
Finn the Viking Champion 10 9.43%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:11 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker
Character Battle- Poll 1: Rise of the Valkrie #1

Here is the start of it all! If your not sure what's going on, heres the main thread http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15699. This is the battle to find out who our favorite HS character is. Here's the start, the first set of Heroes from RotV.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:13 PM

DeathWalker (big number) has disabled reputation
Bet money you can guss who I voted for...

How do you get a signature???
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathWalker (big number)
Bet money you can guss who I voted for...
My moneys on Finn.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:24 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I went with Grimnak. He's an orc on a t-rex.

CHOMP.

Also, he gave a taste of what was to come. "Orc warriors? What are those? Gimme!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
I went with Grimnak. He's an orc on a t-rex.

CHOMP.

Also, he gave a taste of what was to come. "Orc warriors? What are those? Gimme!"
Yeah, I was surprised there weren't more orcs in RotV master set.
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVD997
I think that was exactly the strength of the first MS--it was fun to play as it was, but it included these kinds of hints and provided a perfect blend of a range of different units that left great "holes" for future development. If there had been more orcs, then we would have been looking at more of Swarm of the Orcs MS. Leaving the swarms for the expansions was wise.

Just my
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVD997
I think that was exactly the strength of the first MS--it was fun to play as it was, but it included these kinds of hints and provided a perfect blend of a range of different units that left great "holes" for future development. If there had been more orcs, then we would have been looking at more of Swarm of the Orcs MS. Leaving the swarms for the expansions was wise.

Just my
Good point, although there were more vikings than anything, and then there's only been what? One since RotV. Although, it is a decent group.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:00 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
I voted for the first good squad killer, Grimnak.

If you can't fight your way through, eat your way through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Yeah, the vikings were a bit thick that time around, but I think it was all about setting up the Valhalla theme. I look forward to the next MS to see what it does to the game. (Just to be clear--I love the SotM, just only as a large (huge) expansion, not as an intro to the game.)
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:09 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
I had to go with Agent Carr. He just oozes coolness.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:33 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Ol' Finn. One of my favorite RotV figures...
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:39 AM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart
agent carr ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion