Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 17th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 48 - DRAGON BALL C3G

Super happy to see these designs hit the surface! Extremely pleased with how they all turned out. Super Saiyan Vegeta has to be one of my favorite designs I've done so far. Don't sleep on Krillin, that dude is a must for any Challenger army!

I will say this though, this is not the last of the DBZ designs. There will be many more where these came from!
Old June 17th, 2022, 08:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 94 - Tokyo SOS

Question time!

1. Favorite design of the release?

2. Most surprising design of the release?

3. Design you feel adds most to a faction?

4. Design you feel has the biggest competitive impact?

5. Favorite bio?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 17th, 2022, 08:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I feel I am being done a disservice by there not being a favorite bio question

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 17th, 2022, 08:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I feel I am being done a disservice by there not being a favorite bio question
Lucky for you, I live to serve!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2022, 12:10 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 94 - Tokyo SOS

Gonna cheat here and answer twice for most of these.

Quote:
Piccolo is a lot of fun with his Ki markers and special beam cannon. His design has a classic DBZ feel with familiar yet new mechanics. Super Saiyan Goku is easily the favorite of my LDs. He's a jack of all trades and can counter almost anything with his diverse powerset.

Base Vegeta is just one of the most impressive designs in this wave for how well he synergizes with Super Saiyan Vegeta. SSJ Vegeta can move enemy figures together, then use Base Vegeta's Galick Gun to hit multiple enemies. He's got some built-in Order Marker protection too with Prince of All Saiyans for when Base Vegeta gets destroyed. It's great mechanical synergy, and it almost makes me jealous I didn't do something as impressive with Base Goku. Beam Struggle also gets a shoutout as it took a lot of work to get working right, but it ended up a really fun and useful addition! Really happy we could get that one figured out.

Tough to say when these designs are basically their own little faction, outside of a few villains! Yamcha's design gave me a much-needed epiphany for where to take future Z Fighter designs (that I haven't even started yet), so I'll say him. Gohan/Krillin as the bonders are both kinda the glue of the faction too.

With our Kaiju ranks expanded, I feel like Beam Struggle could make a competitive showing. Either of the Super Saiyans (Goku/Vegeta) could also have generalist or factional competitive use with their versatility.

5. Favorite bio?
Yamcha's Rasputin lyrics are a sight to behold. Shoutout to Future Trunks's bio for the lone Dragon Ball Super reference in the wave too.
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:48 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Such a great wave
Old June 20th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bulma seems particularly cool.

Android 16, I was expecting him to have S.T.R.I.P.E.'s Rocket Fists. Glad to be able to finally unite him with his inspiration, T-800.

Freiza with Kang and Soundwave was an extremely fun Conqueror build to playtest with.

Freiza. Leftbox synergies, tough and powerful.
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:10 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't have basic cable as a kid, so I know generally very little of Dragon Ball. Here goes.

Beam Struggle, more all-purpose than just Dragon Ball, it’ll be fun for energy blasts fights of all kinds.
Also Pickle, Piccolo is my favorite.

Bulma, her having the Dragon Ball markers is awesome.

Krillin, from what I remember he’s considered more or less a joke, but I like him cause he’s an underdog.

Super Buu, he’ll be super fun in multiplayer games too.
And maybe Mewtwo.. uhh I mean Frieza.

5. Favorite bio?
Yamcha
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love both SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta but I think my favorite design has to go to Krillin! He's just the perfect support character that can really be devastating if you don't take him out quickly.

Beam Struggle for me was the most surprising. I really dig how it turned out, including the Kaijus there was a sweet touch. It's like a mini-game within a game!

This easily goes to Krillin and Gohan. As the bonders in the faction, they are a must.

I really think Broly takes that title. The dude is a powerhouse. I guess we'll see soon .

5. Favorite bio?
Hands down, my boy with the Yams, Yamcha!
Old June 21st, 2022, 08:16 AM

Looking forward to learning all about Broly at the Con .... *knock on wood*

Old June 26th, 2022, 10:55 AM

League Assassin

Old July 26th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

DISCLAIMER: This is not official. This is a fan made custom project.

This is what we have previously created and released: C3G Books of Index
This is what we have created and are currently releasing: C3G Promotions Department
This is where you can go to get started with C3G (Comics Customs Creators Guild): Welcome to C3G!!!

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 95
GALACTIC APPETITE

GALACTIC APPETITE
Galactus (II)

The "Devourer of Worlds" returns to the C3G Universe, searching for more planets to devour. Galactus powers up his Heralds with the power cosmic, to help satiate his eternal hunger. No battlefield is safe when Galactus is around!

~C3G Promotions Team

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy