Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 11th, 2022, 06:57 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
They don't need a large figure, but I would love to see a good mounted lawman or outlaw.
I was thinking the exact same thought. A cowboy's most iconic features are his gun and his horse.

To date, the miniatures used for VC lawman/outlaw figures have been really good, and I hope a high-quality mounted one comes along some day. I also hope when that day comes, @Pumpkin_King will jump on it right away. He's done a wonderful job here.
Aw, I blush. Clayton was a team effort so I can't claim it there.

As a lot of you said I think Lawmen are done for VC, with the definite exception of a mounted one - interested in what Knox has in mind.
Old April 11th, 2022, 07:02 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Found them. https://www.amazon.com/FUNSHOWCASE-G...717858&sr=8-14

They're too big I think.
Old April 11th, 2022, 07:15 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

They're too big I think.
That link also doesn’t work lol

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 11th, 2022, 07:19 PM

oh, what the hell?

They're cake toppers made by "FUNSHOWCASE", search them yourself hahaha
Old April 11th, 2022, 08:13 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

They're too big I think.
I think you're right. If the measurements in the photo can be believed, I made a simple large-peanut graphic to put under them, and then pasted in a Me-Burq-Sa (small peanut) adjusted to the same scale.

It's weird that one of the four has a longer measurement, since it's clearly the same horse in all four examples and none of the riders have elements that exceed the horse's length. So I'm not sure I actually believe any of these measurements.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 11th, 2022, 08:28 PM

Probably better to take them at their word, otherwise it would require someone biting the bullet and buying them.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:54 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I would like to submit Nordlung for SoV consideration.

Card text:
Spoiler Alert!

Known Synergies:
Greenscale Warriors (Lizard King Bonding)

Balance/Playability:
Nordlung plays as something of a mix between a lesser Nilfheim (fewer targets and fewer dice for his version of Ice Shards SA) and a lesser Mimring (same long range, but only a single target and an anti-soulborg twist). Neither fish nor fowl, but with the flexibility that comes with a more jack-of-all-trades approach.

Theme:
For crying out loud, it's a dragon with a laser gun. I think the mini hearkens back to classic Heroscape genre mixing, much like Sgt. Drake's katana and grapple arm or Valguard's lizard arm. This mini screamed "HEROSCAPE!" at me as soon as I saw it.

The figure used is the Dragonkin from Starfinder Battles: Planets of Peril. It's surprisingly cheap and I found at least 50+ of them between various sites:

Miniature Market
CoolStuffInc
Paizo
ebay

Thanks to @Leaf_It for providing an excellent template for this submission, since it's the first time I've submitted to SoV.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 08:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I’m assuming the Omnicron Pulse Rifle is a post-Valhalla addition, and not something naturally occurring on Icaria?
Old May 3rd, 2022, 08:47 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I’m assuming the Omnicron Pulse Rifle is a post-Valhalla addition, and not something naturally occurring on Icaria?
Yes, the same idea as Major Q10 making Drake's grapple arm for him.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 09:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

The figure is badass, I have one in my collection collecting dust. we don't have bipedal dragons but Quahon is a wyvern so whatever Ferocious doesn't seem to fit the rest of the card here if anything he(?) Seems precise or something more restrained.

I love the ability to choose between breath, axe (that's a huge axe on his back) and rifle. I also love seeing more Jandar love.

I can roll with the designer choosing the personality they feel fits.

Up to review.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 3rd, 2022, 10:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mulling

Figure was a bit jarring when I first saw it. I don't have any issues with the power text of the card; I just need to muse for a touch on how I feel about the figure itself. Like you said it's in the vein of Drake so there's definitely canon precedent. Unsure how I feel. Will probably launch a vote in a day or two after it's had some time to percolate.

~Dysole, who applauds the decision regardless of where she ends up
Old May 4th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I hade snapped a picture for scale before. Seeing him with other units might make it easier to vision what he would look like on the board.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs