Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old August 25th, 2020, 08:50 AM

Guillermo-Tell Woo who?
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Hi @scapedood ,

I'm trying to download all the files at once, but I've noticed Thingiverse says you have 154 designs while I can only see 151 in the main list. Am I missing something? Could you add a model count somewhere to make things clear?

Thanks.

Just playing around...
Old September 10th, 2020, 08:05 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

As always, I'm away from the site for a few months and find a perfect gem on my return. These scans are priceless!!

Can't wait to get the obsidian guards to print them with my newly arrived clear red resin.
Old September 10th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
As always, I'm away from the site for a few months and find a perfect gem on my return. These scans are priceless!!

Can't wait to get the obsidian guards to print them with my newly arrived clear red resin.
I used clear PLA, but it works better for the Fire Elementals than the Obsidian Guards.

Old September 11th, 2020, 09:11 AM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

With clear resin you can obtain incredible transparent prints after applying a glossy varnish. In this picture the models in the middle have been coated, this is what I expect to do with red obsidian guards.

Old September 11th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Does that six sided have teeth?
Old September 11th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
With clear resin you can obtain incredible transparent prints after applying a glossy varnish. In this picture the models in the middle have been coated, this is what I expect to do with red obsidian guards.

I just got my resin printer. Right now I only have gray and smoky clear resins. I'll be posting some pictures soon.

And nice mimic! haha
Old September 11th, 2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Does that six sided have teeth?
It reminds me that a bad roll can hurt!! https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3334400

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

I just got my resin printer. Right now I only have gray and smoky clear resins. I'll be posting some pictures soon.

And nice mimic! haha
Once you go resin, you won't go back. At least for printing miniatures!! I got mine a month or so ago and it's been working nonstop, love water washable resin.
Old September 12th, 2020, 11:22 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

The following figures have been added:

Anubian Wolves
Ashigaru Harquebus
Ashigaru Yari
Aubrien Archers
Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Fyorlag Spiders
Gladiatrons
MacDirk Warriors
Mohican River Tribe
Omnicron Repulsors
Quasatch Hunters
Shaolin Monks
Venoc Vipers
Fen Hydra
Master of the Hunt
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Wyvern
Johnny “Shotgun” Sullivan
Migol Ironwill
Moltenclaw
Sujoah

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old September 12th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
The following figures have been added:

Anubian Wolves
Ashigaru Harquebus
Ashigaru Yari
Aubrien Archers
Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Fyorlag Spiders
Gladiatrons
MacDirk Warriors
Mohican River Tribe
Omnicron Repulsors
Quasatch Hunters
Shaolin Monks
Venoc Vipers
Fen Hydra
Master of the Hunt
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Wyvern
Johnny “Shotgun” Sullivan
Migol Ironwill
Moltenclaw
Sujoah

Thank you good sir!!!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 13th, 2020, 12:08 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

For completeness, that also checks off the Dzu-Teh (same sculpts as the Quasatch Hunters) and Master Win Chiu Woo (same sculpt as one of the Shaolin Monks).

Edit: you're already on it! Thanks!
Old September 13th, 2020, 07:10 AM

Thanks for your kind work!!

I quickly run to check Fyorlag spiders (along with Wo Sa Ga and Gurei Oni, one of the units that can't never manage to get), and found that Fyorlag Spider number 3 has some problems.

Importing to blender doesn't show the model, chitubox said invalid file and cura shows only right half of the spider and a leg from the other side. The rest is missing.

Edit to avoid double-posting:

Printed Gurei Oni. Elegoo Mars and water washable green resin.

Last edited by MementoMori; September 13th, 2020 at 02:27 PM. Reason: avoid double posting
Old September 14th, 2020, 07:19 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thanks for your kind work!!

I quickly run to check Fyorlag spiders (along with Wo Sa Ga and Gurei Oni, one of the units that can't never manage to get), and found that Fyorlag Spider number 3 has some problems.

Importing to blender doesn't show the model, chitubox said invalid file and cura shows only right half of the spider and a leg from the other side. The rest is missing.

Edit to avoid double-posting:

Printed Gurei Oni. Elegoo Mars and water washable green resin.
Hello, I just reuploaded spider 3. I had some goofy things happen with thingiverse when i uploaded this batch, it's possible it got corrupted on their end as it's fine on my local file. Let me know if you run into any more corrupted files.

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing