Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 31st, 2013, 02:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Minnesota Heroes B Ware Tourney in Sept

Targanth was kind enough to send me an alphabetized list. I'll post it here for anyone else that has a problem.

Spoiler Alert!

If someone that has access to the spreadsheet wants to post a list of the units in order based on Delta Price cost, I'm sure it would be useful when trying to find fillers.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 11:07 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Units listed in order by Delta points

Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old September 4th, 2013, 03:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

This is coming up fast. I think you can safely move me into the 'will attend' column. Will be coming up the day before and doing some other things around the city, anyone from the area and any good hotel recommendation? Something close to the event that is not in a crime riddled neighborhood while still remaining affordable?
Old September 4th, 2013, 03:46 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I'm delighted to see Delta used, disappointed that VC is not allowed, and appalled to see Marvel included. In any event, I'm looking forward to reading the battle reports.
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put me on the definite list along with a +1.

Old September 5th, 2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

I'm delighted to see Delta used, disappointed that VC is not allowed, and appalled to see Marvel included. In any event, I'm looking forward to reading the battle reports.
We haven't had problems with Marvel drastically changing games in prior tournaments, and with the new high cost of the 4th Mass, it really hurts one of the more popular army combos. Plus I am tired of squad scape, so this encourages very strong heroes to join the fray.

Shameless plug for myself: Check out Con of the North in February. We will run a 2 hour session of free play with HoSS, C3V, SOV, etc included after our normal tourney. The normal tourney will be $8 or bring a prize. The free play is free. Con of the North is $25 for the weekend of gaming. $20 if you are willing to run a game. So pick your favorite game and run it!

Last edited by belrix; September 9th, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old September 6th, 2013, 10:26 AM

Kelspa Woo who?

Would love to put my name in the hat for this if there is still room.
Old September 6th, 2013, 12:22 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Belrix, please let me know if you think you will need any maps, and also which maps you would prefer.

Thanks!
Old September 6th, 2013, 12:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelspa View Post
Anyone that wants to come can, just sign up and then show up. If their turns out to be a odd number of players, that issue gets worked out the day of the event.
Old September 8th, 2013, 10:43 PM

Q Who is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This for people that are planning on taking 35 through Lakeville. Interstate 35 from New Market to Lakeville is down to one lane. With more scheduled for this wwekend. I advise to check Mndot.com for more details, that is if someone at Mndot actually does their job.
Old September 9th, 2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelspa View Post
You are in!

Old September 9th, 2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
Belrix, please let me know if you think you will need any maps, and also which maps you would prefer.

Thanks!
I have no Jungle maps myself. Another gamer is bringing Ticalla Sunrise. If you want to bring any tournament level jungle map, please do. I will try to get my map list out today.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events