Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old April 4th, 2010, 07:09 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Ally Rewards Thread

???

EDIT: Remember a great man once said "Time heals all wounds"

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 4th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
???

Yeah, but the thing to keep in mind is he didn't say how much time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2010, 03:33 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Officially cashing in my points and throwing my first attempt out there.

Poison Ivy

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 5th, 2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old April 5th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I went through the X-men playtests and put 3 points on the board for Ellak and Stubobj, and 9 points on the board for Adam Souza. Go Team!
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:18 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I went in and reset Mr. Galahad at 0, since he's cashed his points in.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I went in and reset Mr. Galahad at 0, since he's cashed his points in.
Moderator tag-team! :insert high-five smiley:
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:16 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
My bridge is still burning.
I don't recall setting you off. If I did I'm sorry.

Quote:
Quote:
???

If I angered anybody a few months back I take it all back and apologize. It's all a learning experience. People change.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:23 PM

Given time, I think you might be able to get a better idea of how collaborative design works and how to work well with others without coming off as demanding or a know-it-all.
Granted, Griff is still working on all of this ... (heh, you know I think you're awesome, Griff).

Old April 5th, 2010, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Granted, Griff is still working on all of this ... (heh, you know I think you're awesome, Griff).
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:44 PM

I think what people don't "get" about Griff is he's kind of the "drill sergeant" of our group. He makes it a goal to "call people out" on things. Now, I'll admit, I don't feel he's always as tactful as he should be, and some of the more sensitive people on here are turned off by his approach at times. But he's certainly earned my respect with his contributions and knowledge of the game as well as his high standards for quality.
Now if he's going into your thread and dissing you on stuff, I agree that's out of line. But if you're someone from outside of C3G or even someone not that established or experienced in C3G and you offer a contribution that's less than savory in his eyes, I feel he has every right to call you out, because, let's be honest, we're all a bit territorial at times.
That said, I still advocate the use of the ignore function. I've saved myself so much bile and angst by ignoring the two people I have.

:end rant/hijack:

Old April 6th, 2010, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
My bridge is still burning.
I don't recall setting you off. If I did I'm sorry.

Quote:
Quote:
???

If I angered anybody a few months back I take it all back and apologize. It's all a learning experience. People change.
Honestly, your contributions today, and your approach here in this discussion has really forced me to reevaluate you as a Heroscaper, and it has even humbled me to some degree. Seeing how much an individual can not only change, but also inspire change in others while changing the negative opinions and judgments of other members, I am impressed sir.
Old April 6th, 2010, 12:57 AM

That said, first impressions are powerful and don't wear off right away. I think I, like Griff, am certainly impressed with this attitude you're expressing and am open to allowing you to create a new impression in my mind. It won't happen overnight, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape