Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 12th, 2007, 09:25 PM

Lex has disabled reputation
new heroscaper

hello everyone i was watching a video on youtube that asked me to go to this site so here i am i bought the master set about 3 weeks ago then got 2 expansions and the castle set for christmas

im just a beginner at heroscaping and i dont think i playing the correct way

ive read the rulebook but i still dont understand these Order Marker thingamajigs that have the 3 2 1 and X on them so ive been playing by just taking turns by me moving and attacking then my opponent moving and attacking and back and forth using one army card at a time

can someone please help me out with these order markers

a few other questions i have are what does this black life counter used for and what do you recomend i purchase to improve my collection

thank you in advance for the help everyone

~Lex~

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Old January 12th, 2007, 09:37 PM

Krossed has disabled reputation
Hey! Welcome to the boards Lex! If I am correct, this is the way i play with the Order Markers. 1 2 3 and X are the order you go in. The card with the X on it is not moved, but the marker is used to fool your opponent. You go in order of the setting (1,2, then 3). Attacking, moving or whatever. Then after you finish using all of your marked cards, it's your opponent's turn, and he/she does the same. It's a good idea to flip of you order marker, let's say number 1, when you move it. So by the end of your turn, all of your markers are turned over. Is that what you're looking for? Have fun searching the boards.
Old January 12th, 2007, 09:40 PM

its that simple so what is it like i use my card marked with the 1 then my opponent uses the order marker with the 1 and so on and so on

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Old January 12th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Su_Nan Woo who?
from what i gather, you have to roll the d20 first and determine who goes first. the player with the higher d20 roll goes first and then you move counterclockwise. the person moves and attacks with their 1 order marker and the next guy and so forth. then you roll the d20 for the 2 order marker and go counterclockwise from him. same for the 3 order marker. after you've moved all three you reposition the order markers and start over.

Insanity is the best medicine.
Old January 12th, 2007, 10:52 PM

ah this makes so much more sense to me thank you very much

anyways can someone please tell me what to do with the Black damage counter it still eludes me

Old January 12th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Lex!

On behalf of our friendly and helpful community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

The black chit is to keep track of which round it is on the numbers that are in the margins of the official scenarios.

The way a round goes is as follows.
1) Everybody place their four order markers on any of their army cards. You may place as many markers as you want on any card.
2) Roll for initiative. High roll goes first. Decide ahead of time how it proceeds from there, I believe clockwise is standard.
3) The first player reveals their first order marker and takes a turn with that unit. Play proceeds to the second player who reveals their first order marker and takes a turn with that unit and so forth until all first markers are used. The first player then reveals the second order marker and takes a turn with that unit - etc.
4) When all numbered order markers have been revealed, the round ends and a new round begins back at step one.

Hope that's helpful.

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
The black counter is used as a turn marker in the scenarios in the book.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:10 PM

thank you guys this is helping me out alot now does anyone have any recomendations on what i should buy

Old January 12th, 2007, 11:13 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well... which Master Set armies do you like using?

~Aldin, gathering info

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:24 PM

well i really like Jandar and i love using Raelin Thogrim and Sentinals of Jandar

Old January 12th, 2007, 11:25 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Welcome to the boards!

My I ask a side question, and inquire as to the video you were watching? It may have been mine. =^-^=

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old January 12th, 2007, 11:29 PM

Lex,

Based on that I would recommend picking up two packs of Knights and the Swog as well as the Jandar flagbearer from TRU.

~Aldin, who loves Sir Gilbert with knights (that bond with human champions)

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion