Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old August 15th, 2013, 09:16 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Gencon Results 2013

Results I have so far
  • [B]Orange Mail Main won the Main Event
  • Megasilver won Capture the Flag
  • Infected Sloth won Heat of the Battle
  • Retlaw won Assassin's Creed
  • Dok won Bring 2
  • OrcElfArmyOne won Lightweight
  • Major Q23 won 4x4

Main Event Day 2 qualifiers
  • Matthias 5-0(Spidersx4, Estivara, Wyvern x2)
  • ISB3(Infected Sloth's brother) 5-0(Phantom Knightsx5, Heirloom)
  • Vegieterian18 4-1(10thx3, Nakitas, Raelin)
  • Unseenshadowz 4-1(Dwarvesx3,Mogrimm,Krav)
  • Deroche 4-1
  • ManTrainChooChoo 4-1 (Dividersx4,Tul Bak Ra, Krav)
  • Nicktheant 4-1(Stingersx4,Nilf,Isamu)
  • Dok 4-1(Black Wyrmx3, Red Wyrmx3, Marcu, Raelin, Fen Hydra, Ratsx1)
  • Pickle 4-1(Braxas,Stingersx3,Marro Warriors)
  • Arrow Grut 3-2(Greenscalesx3,Moltenclaw,Raelin)
  • Vegie's Dad 3-2(ArrowGrutsx3,Swogsx4,Krug,Raelin,Marcu)

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; August 19th, 2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old August 15th, 2013, 09:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Gencon Results 2013

According to his post in his picture thread:

Retlaw won Assassin's Creed
Old August 15th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I won lightweight with 3x Heavy Gruts and Grimnak.
Old August 15th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
According to his post in his picture thread:

Retlaw won Assassin's Creed
Yes, I also heard he won (shocked himself and I'm sure a lot of others). A lot of fun and some really good games. Thanks to all who played.

I played:
Fen Hydra
Krug
Q9
Deathreavers x2

My strategy (if you can call it that) was to usually pick the one hero from my oppenents army that I didn't want to see on the battlefield as my target. That usually meant they would keep them back in the start zone for a while and give me time to figure out what to do get to him. Also, I had a few good runs of lucky dice rolls (took out an opponents fen hydra in one turn).

Last edited by Retlaw; August 15th, 2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: added army
Old August 15th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I won lightweight with 3x Heavy Gruts and Grimnak.
Congrats man! (Gotta root for the local area players!)
Old August 16th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

to me!

Stingers x3, AE, NGS, Marcu.
Old August 16th, 2013, 02:33 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I won "Take 2".

My armies were:
  • Tor-Kul-Na, Nagrubs x3, Raelin, Marro Warriors, Otonashi
  • Braxas, Deathreavers x3, Fen Hydra

I picked first twice and second three times; I ended up playing TKN 4 times and Braxas/Hydra/rats in the finals against jdtenor. Twice I played against my Braxas/hydra/rats army (both of those times, my opponent had the first pick). There were definitely games where I would have picked an opponent's army if they had picked certain armies first, but it never worked out that way.

Last edited by dok; August 16th, 2013 at 02:41 AM.
Old August 16th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good news--we're collecting all of the armies this time around, so we'll have complete records...eventually.

Cleon is doing his usual video recording and I'm trying to record as many finals games as possible (the complete game). I don't know how good the result is--I just point a stationary camera at the game and let it record--so you can't always see what's happening. Given the activity in the hall, I would also be surprised if the audio turns out well...we'll see.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:58 AM

Adama is surprisingly tart

I am compiling the complete results for each tournament and will post as it becomes available.
Old August 16th, 2013, 11:32 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Congrats to all the winners!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 16th, 2013, 08:49 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Starting to get Main event information now, will update it as I see it.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 16th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

I won 4 x 440 with:

Stingers x5
Eltahale
/
4th Mass x3
Charos
Kyntela Gwyn
/
Axegrinders x3
Mingol Ironwill
Kaemon Awa