Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree Town Open V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
Thanks! I added it to my post above.

Old September 17th, 2009, 04:42 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

One question is the army. Me and my friends were wondering if the armies are any general. The last tournament had a 1 general drafting rule, so we just want to be sure.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old September 18th, 2009, 09:22 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temprit View Post
One question is the army. Me and my friends were wondering if the armies are any general. The last tournament had a 1 general drafting rule, so we just want to be sure.
I doubt that there is such a restriction.

Old September 18th, 2009, 12:17 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart

Thanks, we just wanted to make sure.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old September 21st, 2009, 07:05 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
.Glyphs:Astrid , Brandar , Crevcor , Dagmar , Erland , Gerda , Valda
Is this just the pool of random glyphs? I see some maps have static glyphs on them already (example: Winter Holdout has a move + 2 glyph). Will these static glyphs stay?

Also, what are we doing with snow/ice movement rules?
All glyphs are random and put on the map face down at the start of every game. They stay hidden/unknown until a player moves over that space and stops.

Good question on the Ice & Snow movement. Since we have a variety of Tundra maps we most likely can not go with both slippery ice and heavy snow as we have in the past. To make all these maps work we will most likely will have to go with just " Slippery Ice " and leave it at regular snow so we don't have a broken map.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 21st, 2009, 07:11 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PRIZE ALERT!

First prize to come in ...... $25 gift certificates from HOUSE MOUSE thank you ...http://www.housemousegames.com/

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:53 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sniper Streams

Also Im going to assume its Just Passing Through by Dignan since its being used for the Gamers Reunion?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Sniper Streams

Also Im going to assume its Just Passing Through by Dignan since its being used for the Gamers Reunion?
Yes - and you don't have to assume it is listed on the first page under MAPS. As I get maps built I will try to keep that page updated... I'm still waiting for more suggestions, I really expected to get some from you. Anything that that uses one MS and no more than one terrian expansion. The only other critera is that the foot print fits within a 28" x 36" rectangle

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 23rd, 2009, 07:57 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I only assumed It was the one by Dignan because Obsidian had found 2 in his search. Which is why he didnt have a link for it in his post. As far as suggestions goes, Im having a lot of fun testing out my map Tropic Thunder. Toxic, and Water under the bridge are 2 other maps of mine that I like that fit your criteria. Also I like Radiator Springs by Gamebear and Tripeak by Longheroscaper.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old September 24th, 2009, 08:53 PM

Stubobj thanks for the map suggestions I hope to have some time Sunday to build one or more of those. Thanks again ...When I get them built I will add them to the map list.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 25th, 2009, 05:16 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

I will be building and bringing one copy of
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=793
and
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=232
also a snow/ice map designed by Codeman that was lost when they purged a bunch of maps a while back and another snow/ice map that I haven't decided on. Maybe one of mine
I have the map by Codeman on my computer at home, should I upload it again?

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old September 25th, 2009, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
................snip............I have the map by Codeman on my computer at home, should I upload it again?

Yes please upload Thawing Tundra .... I'm not sure I even have it. I will add Sidewinder & Artic Divide to the list on the front page.

Thanks again Supergeek - you really help out the TTO every year with your Tundra maps.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events