Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th, 2008, 01:58 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker
Exclamation Announcing the Heroscape Vault

The Heroscape Vault

Heroscape.org is back!

Like the cliché roofer with a leaky roof, I was a former back-up technician that managed to lose all on-site and several off-site copies of the HeroscapeWiki, all within the span of a couple days. Sure I can handle back-ups for Fortune 500 companies and the government, but my own site? Not a chance! What a fun experience that was, I can tell you.

A year later, I have recovered my wits and rebuilt my site better than ever. It's no beauty yet and definitely a work in progress, but it's up and it's functional and that's way better than staring at a broken directory any day.

The Vault is not a social site like Heroscapers--it doesn't have a forum or even comment sections. Rather it is a clearing house and repository for anything Heroscape related.

If you've got a thread here with a great article, but it's 20 pages down and unlikely to see the light of day again, please consider submitting it to the Vault. I'll get it front page viewing and neatly organized so visitors can easily find your gem. Submitted art work and photos too would be greatly appreciated.

Please come check it out. Again, it's at www.heroscape.org. The Army Cards section is "complete", the galleries and other sections have been started, and I'll be updating every chance I get with new content and extended features.

The most important feature right now is the ability to sift through Army Cards with the tagging system. You can search for particular cards based on personality, attack dice, set, and a whole lot more. The search function is rather powerful and a handy tool for finding just what you need.

Try it out by taking this quiz. Can you be the first to post all five correctly?

1. How many different army cards are hunters?

2. What is the only unit with a move of 1?

4. Which two humans that follow Einar are wild?

4. How many ranged common squads have three figures?

5. How many cards have some type of bonding?

Did you know any these off the top of your head? I'd be shocked if you knew #5.

If you need some hints about how to use the tag search, check out an army card and look at the tags. A lot of the tags are specialized to make searching for a general type of special power easier.

I hope you like the site and I hope that a lot of you will become contributing members! Thanks for reading!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion