Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 9th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Demogoblin (Design)

Yeah, defense may prove a bit high. I like him having a good chunk of life to fuel the self-wounding power.
Old June 9th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
?

He's not the minion, the Minion's the minion.
Yeah, but I'm reading that power name as as descriptor of Demogoblin, not the other guy. Probably because the OM is being revealed on the Minion, which sort of makes him seem like a subordinate, or a partner.
Old June 9th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I get that "OM on the henchman" isn't our usual MO, but their dynamic is pretty much "Doppelganger goes and causes a ruckus, Demogoblin shows up after the fact and gets in on it", in my experience. Despite being the brains of the operation, Demogoblin's got kind of a free range approach to henchmen.

Open to rebranding the power name, but I dunno, I don't think it's crazy to expect people to work out that the name is in reference to the Minion repeatedly mentioned in the text and not Demogoblin himself. (Who wouldn't fit as a Minion)
Old June 9th, 2020, 08:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I find it pretty clear personally.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 9th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I can get where johnny's coming from on it being a bit odd that the power title is referring to someone outside of himself. That said, Cupid's Arrow does that, and that's in our Master Set. I do think a tweak to the title would probably do the trick. I'm a bit at a loss on just the right angle to take, though.

It's not a manipulation thing, is it? Like MINION MANIPULATION would be more active on his end. PURVEYOR OF MAYHEM?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2020, 12:15 AM
Symbiotic

He's not really manipulating Doppel, so that's not quite it.

Pre-emptively lowered the defense to 5 because I think that'll probably be a bit more on target, balance wise. I think that and the d20 roll will be the main things to float during testing, since I'd like to hit 200.
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:52 AM
Symbiotic

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (SHORT FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:02 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Still looks good! Vindication could be nasty, but we'll see. Maybe we'll want that last on the card after the movement ability because of the way they work together?

Minor typo here too:

Quote:
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Minion Hero you control. After revealing an Order Marker on histhe chosen Minion's card and moving his Minion, you may move Demogoblin.
Ah, almost missed this one.

I could see Hellfire Vindication at the bottom. Hellfire Glider really feels like a bottom-of-the-card power to me, though.

That's not a typo though, we use "the Doodad" or "his/her Doodad" pretty interchangeably for "choose a whatever to be Example Man's Doodad" style powers.
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:13 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Demogoblin (VOTE for Initial)

On the attacking your own stuff option, personally I think it will be fine here given it’s not a sure fire thing by any means. Also I think it’s kinda a cool connective but with Carnage.

How are you liking the new CRB checklist?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:19 AM
Symbiotic

Oh yeah, I don't think attacking him yourself is a big deal, between him not having a way to duck damage, not being guaranteed a lot of reactive movement, and also not getting a guaranteed wound if he does pass over the enemy. It is on the table, though!

New checklist takes a minute to work through. This was my first time really reading through it, though, which added some time.

Anywho, let's send Demogoblin to initial testing. Doesn't seem like there are a lot of mechanical concerns, just some concern over a power name.
Old June 10th, 2020, 01:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 10th, 2020, 01:22 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library